Chapter 10 : Why?

Jimin wakes up the next morning with a headache. He's lying cold on the floor. The first things that woke him up is a bit of sunlight peeking through his window. The second thing is, knocking on the door.

Jimin gets up and walks to the door with last night outfit. He opens the door and saw Namjoon is there, about to knock on his head when Jimin opens the door.

"Oh Jimin ssi, I thought that you----"Namjoon's eyes falls onto the purple and red bruises on Jimin's neck immediately.

'Hickeys' Namjoon looks into Jimin's clueless face. He certainly haven't notice the hickeys yet. 'Is he okay? Did Jungkook force him? His face looks bloated and tired, his eyes still have the trace or dried tears.' Namjoon couldn't say much.

"Hyung, you're early.... Wait... what time is it?" Jimin yawns. He didn't know why he's so tired. He forgot the scene with Jungkook last night which is good for him.

"Uhhh... no, it's kind of late... it's 8.30am already. You have class on 9 right?" Namjoon tried to act as usual.

"Oh shit! Wait!" Jimin's eyes widened knowing that he's late to class. He quickly cleans himself and get ready as quick as he can.

"Okay hyung, i'm ready, let's go!" Jimin puts on his shoes in hurries and lock the door.

Namjoon drops Jimin off at the main gate as usual.

"See you later hyung" Jimin slings his backpack and rush to his class.

"Jimin wait!" Namjoon grabs his scarf and run towards Jimin. Jimin stops in his tracks and turns around to Namjoon.

"It's going to be cold today, wear this okay?" he wraps the scarfs around Jimin's necks and gain a very soft smiles from the smaller boy.

"Thanks hyung!" Jimin quickly dashed to his class.

"Yo Jimin~ you're almost didn't make it dude!" Tae pulls up a chair next to him for Jimin.

Jimin was still trying to catch his breath. He unwraps the scarfs as he felt a little bit hot from all those running. Once he lets his scarfs falls on his knees, he can see Tae's eyes widened in shock. He tilt his head a bit, asking what's wrong.

"You—you have... uhhh..." Tae looks at his crooks and necks up and down. Then, he burst into quite a laughter making Jimin more confused.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Jimin touches his neck to see if there's something stuck or maybe he spilled something there.

"Wauuu Jiminie, finally you did it don't you? Your husband must be really hot last night! That's why you didn't admit of dating Suga hyung right? Okay I understand now!" Tae still cracking in laughs.

"What? What are you talking about? I don't understand!" Jimin pouts in disappointed as he didn't understand what Tae's saying.

"Those hickeys! Oh my god, they're dead purples! How do you manage to survive walking from last night?" he smirks a bit towards Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened. He grabs his scarfs and runs towards the bathroom leaving Tae alone, shouting his name. His face is as pale as ever. Once he gets inside the bathroom, he looks at himself and saw the dark purple hickeys on his neck and crook.

Jimin's trembles and about to drop another tears. He suddenly remembers everything that happened with Jungkook last night. He had a panic attack. He can't breathe properly. Thinking about what Jungkook had done to him, makes him nauseous. Jimin tried to calm himself down. There's no point being depressed over this. Jungkook is a jerk, and he shouldn't let his guard down next time.