Chapter 19 : Don't Leave Me

Jimin muster his courage and went back to work the next day. He needs to be strong.

"Jiminie? Are you okay?" hana asks in worried.

"Yes noona, I'm fine. Come let's get to work" Jimin smiles at her, assuring that he's okay.

"Ji-- *sigh*" hana wanted to talk but Jimin quickly escaped to take orders.

"Welcome to sunshine café. May I take you order?" he greets his customer sweetly.

"Hi, can I have your smile one for here and for to go." Chanyeol smiles widely at Jimin.

There comes this boy again.

"*sigh* chanyeol ssi, we only sell drinks and pastries here" Jimin said, slightly annoyed.

"Okay, I'm sorry, but you look unhappy. I'm sorry Jimin" chanyeol saw Jimin's expression and quickly apologized.

"It's fine. Can I take your order?" Jimin's face soften a bit and he smiles again towards chanyeol.

"One Americano please. And seriously, please smile. You look much better smiling. I mean—you're cute when... uhhh it's not like that... I mean you should smile more because your smile lights up the whole world. Wait, that is chees-- No! I'm saying the truth... ji---"there he goes again, mumbling and talking non stop making Jimin laughs a bit.

"Thank you" he gave chanyeol his real smile, a thankful smile to be exact. He was about to leave with chanyeol's order when the boy stops him.

"Jimin ssi, wait!" he grabs Jimin's hands.

"JIMIN" Jimin turns around to see the person who's calling his name. His eyes widened when he saw a familiar figure, a person that he had missed so much.

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin was about to run towards Jungkook and hugs him tightly, telling him how much he missed him. But he stops immediately when he saw Yeri was there, tailing Jungkook from behind.

"Jimin.... You.... What?" Jungkook looks at chanyeol and Jimin. Honestly, he cares more about how Jimin's hands was in that boy's hand.

"Jimin you know him?" chanyeol looks at Jimin.

"Yes! I'm—"Jungkook tried to tell chanyeol that he was Jimin's husband but Jimin was quick to cut him off.

"What do you want!?" Jimin glare at Jungkook in annoyance.

"Jimin i...." Jungkook focus his stares on Jimin.

"Leave. Please." Jimin didn't let Jungkook to continue his sentence as tears already welling in his eyes.

"Jimin who is he?" Jungkook asks, his eyes fixed on chanyeol. Even before chanyeol could say anything, Jimin answers it for him.

"My boyfriend. Leave now. Please."

Both men's eyes widened at Jimin's words. Yeri smirks a bit seeing how this situation was at her advantage.

"What?? Your what...!? No! You can't do this to me" Jungkook grabs Jimin's shoulder making Jimin facing him. His eyes wells up with tears too.

"Jungkook, please. Let's leave, don't make a scene here... let's just—"Yeri tried to grab Jungkook's hands. She was sure that this is her perfect chance to show kindness.

"SHUT UP! THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" Jungkook push Yeri away and shouts at her.

"You know what? If you're not leaving, then I will!" Jimin massage his temple and starts to walk away. He had enough of this shit.