Ch 1 - Kids!

Hey everyone I am excited to be back. This was the hardest one to plan out of all three sequels because I needed the offspring to have purpose as well as the original insert character. I won't give it away now but let's just say Asia has a frying pan, Issei is king, and Raval hahaha. Muhahahahaha. No spoilers. You'll find out. In due time. But yeah. She's back.

Also saw the trailer for DxD Hero or Season 4. Honestly this is just my two cents but not a fan of the new animation. Why do the Devils look brighter? Nova's hair color is different. Heck you made the skirts shorter like we're going to have more pantyshots than Rosario Vampire the anime (And a guy counted like two hundred between both seasons). As far as look wise I think the girls are more attractive but maybe I'm just crazy to some. We can debate in comments. I got a sequel to release. Although you can watch the video where I sum up my leave of absence. I haven't just sat back and did nothing after all.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Hey Dad?" When he says that I have a huge grin on my face.

"Yeah Son?" I would answer sincerely.

It's weird to say this but I say to myself that I'm in a quarter life crisis. It's been almost six years. But let me start to backtrack. Hmmm... Akeno I after the wedding did some constriction at Issei's. We took two bedrooms side by side and made it into an apartment. Granted half the time we still eat as a giant family so the kitchen becomes unused  for days. And by family I do mean huge.

Let me not get ahead of myself. Let's start with the (LN) family. It's myself, Akeno my beautiful wife, and our five year old son Raiden Cloud (LN). For humor purposes they call us the voltage family. Myself with Aura's Storm, Akeno and her thunder magic, and Raiden even at his young age has tried to be like his mother. He's got the same hair and eyes like his mom. Except when he gets to that age if he is going to be a lady killer I personally might slip Asia some cash to get the frying pan out.

(I had no idea about this until maybe a week ago, but an Anime called Full Metal Panic this girl Kaname hits this guy with a paper fan like Asia hits Issei with a pan. Proceed with caution. Contains weapons and explosions in school. I would know. My father was at ground zero the day of 9/11. Please keep those comments to yourself.)

Oh Issei. Asia mellowed out just a little bit but I could feel a little of tension. Why exactly? Well, Issei is actually a polygamist man. Was actually allowed to marry Rias, Asia, and Xenovia. I was shocked myself on what the story as a whole is. Trying to think. Where in all of this notebook in the past few years should I start? Hmmmm.

How about this? Rias is Issei's first wife. She's the Master after all so this makes sense. But knowing Issei and his ways of course he has multiple wives. Rias being the first with a daughter named Ruby. Then Asia with another cute blonde Yui. Then here comes the funny part. Xenovia told him that her breasts were one day going to feed their children. In this case I kid you not that she was right. Twins. Two girls Rika and Ranko. The fact that Issei has all girls doesn't bother him a bit. Although wonder how he's going to react when they hit highschool. Issei is protective of his wives but when his daughters flirt and act lewd one day it's hypocritical of him to stop his foot down. I know he was squeezing tits and pulling skirts since he was a second year.