Ch 26 - Housewives of Gremory

This was a VERY hard decision. I love Raiden and the twins. Loved Rinji getting in trouble. I didn't know where to go for a long time and with other stories going with this one just so-so with the audience I am ending this with a bang. Last chapter before the epilogue.

Thank you everyone. From the bottom of my heart. Akeno is one of my big 3 that started this fan fic adventure. Cheers.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Akeno and Ravel seemed to just hit it off after a few minutes. Cruising through stores and both carrying a few bags on each arm. These two had a blast. She walked in the house feeling pleased with herself and changed while she was there for you.

Sexy, beautiful, and she was positively glowing

Sexy, beautiful, and she was positively glowing. Though when she sat down in the kitchen and that skimpy dress slide up your mind scrambled all over.

"Uhhh, Akeno?"

"Yes?"

"Wow you look out of this world. How are you, why that dress, and how much this gonna be? All rhetoric just work with me. Been a while."

"I wanted to blow off some steam and we are on positive terms. Now after my glass I'll put everything upstairs and change into something decent. This isn't right for at home." Akeno was grateful the kids weren't in the kitchen.

Issei was multitasking between checking out his fiance and preparing food. Ravel was in this black dress around the same design and cuts as Akeno's. He whistled. "Babeage. Ravel that's smoking."

"Hard to find sizes today. Especially for Akeno." Replied Ravel.

"Really?" You ask your wife.

"They had either black, milf, or sexy cat."

You sweatdropped. "Sounds like a housewives reality show..."

"Well I assume you have helped to some degree here while I was gone?"

"Group effort."

"Fair dear. Be right back." She put her glass down and proceeded to go to the apartment. Were Akeno and Ravel trying to send a message of some kind? Was there more to it? Was it a pissing contest or they just showing off the goods? Seriously enough cleavage to land a plane much. The spillage is real. She went upstairs and into her room where she put everything away. Then a check in the mirror. After all these years I am not afraid of my size. I know these will not get smaller anything soon. But (FN) noticed me. He does every single time which then I feel this glow. He does love me. I just hope he tolerates what I do an such. Time for something comfortable before seeing him and the boy. It will be interesting to see what Ravel does.

Not before long Akeno changed and joined next to you at the table as the men were done with dinner. This was a nice sit down. Now time for the men to change into something decent. Only taking up to ten minutes and most of it washing the face to look presentable. Now it was a Gremory feast. Issei took the first bite. 

"Oh Issei. First bite rule." Pointed Rias.

"Wha..." Issei asked clueless. 

Yui giggled. "Oh honestly. First bite says grace Daddy."

Issei bowed his head. Chuckling at first. "Well this isn't the American Turkey Day so here goes nothing. We have gathered here today after the men acted stupid and worked like crazy to bring this handsome meal. Myself and everyone are happy to say we are all happy and in good health. Cheers all. 

"Cheers!"

One bite and this dish was done properly. Better than all that money per head even though all of you could afford it. Still, everyone down here as a unit meant so much. From the sparkling eyes of the kids to the charming smiles of every wife. Now, to see what your wife and the second blonde are up to.

"So Akeno tell me. How was your day?"

"I say quite grand. Spa would make my day perfect."

Ravel looked over at Rinji to make sure he was behaving. "I was due. Nothing too major. Well, in comparison. We had a nice time finding deals and trying things on. Got a snack in between and that's about it."

"Think we did good." Your wife smiled.

"And to go home to the men making good food. Been a while. Can't complain."

"I mean Ravel and I agreed. We know what our men do. We love our sons even though they can raise havoc. One day Rinji is going to have himself a little lady or two (Love And Swing 2 baby). Until then we just work around it and shouldn't have tension. I mean it's Kiba and Tsubaki's day soon. I'm just happy that we have two weddings this year. And with that, we just really want to make the best of it."

"Thanks Wifey. All for it. This right here is what I lived for. You and Ravel had it happen for me. That's why. This is the life."

~~~~~

I love this series and after this weekend and epilogue it is laid to rest. I love the characters, the concept, and most of all everyone who has been on board.

Cheers.

-Rel