Ch 23 - Clarity Ruling

You're watching all the kids as all the women are sitting down and figuring out what to do with you, Issei, and Gasper. Kiba and Saji off the hook? Doubt it. Of the Sitri House comes all hell will break.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Akeno was off with a bottle of water to join her friends in this urgent meeting. Might as well be truthful about this and try to move on. You might be clear in her book but the other mothers in this house may still want your head. This was going to be scary while having the kids hopefully occupy your mind.

"Hello girls." Akeno grabbed a chair in a circle between Xenovia and Tsubaki. Yup. Sure enough the Sitri's were here. Sona was in between her Queen and Rias. The blonde guys were screwed too.

"So Akeno now that everyone has had tea and such let's hear your side. Did he tell you he was going out?" Asked Rias.

"I knew he was going out. I dressed him and gave him instructions. Am I responsible for the other men hiding the fact? Two sitting in here are not married. I am a married woman and cuddled with my husband. Told me everything that he did. Talked to me about the women around and we agreed that he will not be going to titty bar a third time. Not for Issei and Ravel or anybody else." Akeno saw everyone's reactions. Some shocked and others in the dump.

"We're engaged." Shouted Tsubaki.

"As am I." Said Ravel with a smirk. "Though I gave him a talk. I know he's not so innocent. Just to let all of you know all of them were in the springs the same time as me. I gave them all a talk. (FN) was the first to go and said he was going to shower and see Akeno. First thing I said when they jumped in the spring was why it smelled like whore."

"Well my fiance was celebrating his last few days are an unmarried man and Saji came for the ride we're assuming." Tsubaki was gathering all the information at hand.

"Apparently it was done by group vote." Replied Akeno.

"Three to two. Gaspy and (FN) voted no. He knows how insecure I am. I'm hurt but not mad. He didn't make moves on her right? I mean don't we all wonder if we satisfy our lovers? There will always be a girl with boobs out there. One who finds to quirks okay. Gasper with his personality can find a woman. It's just I think we're closer than I think anyone here outside maybe (FN) and Akeno. It just hurts."

Xenovia cleared her throat. "I will say that I like (FN) stepping up by watching the kids and coming clean. Rias? Asia? What do we do about our Issei? I'm sure Ravel handled her end."

"He's not going to see a woman dance on his lap in front of me unless it's me." Assured Ravel.

"Thank you clarification." Smiled Rias. "Girls? I have a proposal. (FN) with helping out this morning and being in communication with Akeno we let him off for now. Koneko I will have you handle Gasper. Issei we all agree to give him the couch for a week. Sona? Tsubaki? I will leave both of you to it. Use your judgement. All in favor?"

"I." Look around all ladies in the room thought this was a fair move.

"Alright. Akeno go ahead and see your husband. We will call Issei in here as the others shall deal with the matters internally face to face." Now it was settled. Meeting to a close. Not too too bad considering. Today's lesson, communication even though one party may not like it. Hammer. *Bang*

~~~~~

After not getting too much sleep and being with the kids all day you wanted to hit the sack early. It was 9 PM and Raiden was getting to bed himself. You were ahead of the game. Changed and washed up. As soon as you flipped the covers to take your side Akeno stepped in. She was wearing her white, modest nightgown. Sitting on the edge of your side wanting talk.

"Hey Hubby."

"Evening Akeno. How's everything?"

"Oh you know. Waiting for Raiden Cloud to get to bed while I have a read on the sofa and go from there. I imagine you're tired my love."

"Wifey you have no idea. Last night was rough and I did a bunch with the kids when everyone was facing punishment."

"Right. They agreed you did nothing wrong."

"No shit? Wow. Thought we would all get capital punishment as a group. Weeee. No balls cut off. Which uhh, speaking of, what about the guys?" Issei got it bad I'm sure.

"Gasper and Koneko I am unsure of. Though Koneko and him will be fine I'm sure. Issei has the couch downstairs for a week. No Rias, Asia, Xenovia, or Ravel. No negotiations there. Kiba will still have his wedding but I'm sure his future wife will never forget this one. It will swing back around for him. Saji I'm sure is getting smacked and ordered to do house work. With Sona in school she will no problem knowing he is cleaning the whole house while she hits the books and sends the others off on pacts."

"Oh man. And you Akeno? What do you have for me. The guilt still remains." You sighed.

"You didn't drink?"

"Nope."

"Cope a feel?"

"No groping."

"No sex until the weekend? Sounds fair."

"If you tease me during Wednesday night I swear to God I'm going to lose it."

She pounced in your lap. "Don't worry Daddy. Just no insertion. But well," She got close to your neck and gave you a lick. "You know I can satisfy you in other ways. How's that? I'm going to be on my monthly anyway."

"Ohhhhhhh. Riiiiiiiiight."

"Yes Dear."

"Blowjob week."

"Behave!"

~~~~~

Haha! Sorry I just had to. Though trust me that's not how it goes men. Take my word on that. I won't go any further. Regardless staying out of trouble is what counts. Bottom line.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz