Ch 22 - Pigs

You may be in the clear. But is everyone else?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You slept peacefully that night. Though morning time instead of sleeping in it got interesting when someone was yelling waking up the whole top floor. Someone's wife was in a rage. Well, multiple wives. Hearing the voices you got out of bed carefully. Akeno was still asleep. Going into your living room Raiden was still in deep slumber too. Downstairs however...

You walk out and look over the railing. Seems like half the men in this manor were on the couch. It was Xenovia's night for Issei and Koneko no surprise was pissed. You just heard silence as they looked at you walking down the stairs. The only ones not in the room were Ravel, Akeno, Kiba, and the kids.

"Where's Akeno?" Asked Rias.

"Her and my son are in bed. Sleeping like rocks. Though from the blanket it seems as if the guys slept here. What's happening?"

"Gasper was given a light punishment." Xenovia glared over at Issei. Then looked over to you. "As for my husband he came home late on my night, smelled of alcohol, and to make it worse reeked of perfume that doesn't belong to anyone in this house! Rule is if sent to the couch he must stay instead of going to another woman. At least he did that one right." Xenovia was angry. Issei did not put her in any good mood at all.

"Well then. I'm assuming the blondes get a pass?" You ask.

"Sona put him to work this morning." Naturally Rias was on top of her game.

"Gasper?" You look over and it appears he was tossing and turning getting maybe one hour of sleep.

"Hi..." Not even bothering to look up with his dark eyes. Tried tears underneath them and down most of his face.

You look over at Koneko. "Light punishment?"

She didn't look great but not half of what Gasper was. "I did my best to do so. I had half the amount of sleep I wish I had. I went to bed early last night and when he got home I didn't sleep a wink. I ended up watching movies and eating chocolate.

(Since when did this become desperate housewives eh?)

"I see..."

"And you!" Pointed Asia.

"Yes?"

"How did you end up in the same bed as Akeno?"

"I told her the truth. I kept distance and went from there. And vouch I won't have a third time. Especially since one is really troubled. I had the girl that wanted to spill her guts out. Though all I can say is if you want to married don't be a stripper. Bottom line. Ladies I get it. The Husband's guy's night should have been shooting pool and not seeing dancers. We put it to vote and majority won. Set. I voted against as did Gasper. He was afraid for a week to blow everyone's cover. I trusted my wife. You think the Sitri's would know? Try again. Issei that was on him. Ravel didn't know. We teleported home in the spring and she was there. After stating my case she let me leave first. That's all I know. I showered, grabbed water, and I was in bed with Akeno."

Too many hormones in the air. Xenovia the most angry out of Issei's harem, Koneko is a mess, Ravel is watching the show, Akeno in bed, and who knew what was transpiring in the Sitri House. Kiba was still in his room probably still sleeping. Until then hard to tell.

"We need everyone here to settle this now. Kiba and Akeno need to be present." Insisted Asia.

"Agreed. Tell you what. I think we need someone to watch the kids once everyone is up. I'll volunteer. We have five here. But we should get them dressed and fed first. Take it in the office and I'll take care of things."

"Very well."

~~~~~

Akeno had just finished her makeup and Raiden brushing his teeth. You nod off to your son as he opens the door and takes flight.

He's too comfortable with that. Though I would have fun at a young age with wings.

"I certainly did long before I met my dream husband." Akeno kissed you before moving over to the mirror.

"Well we all good? You go to the office and I watch the kids."

"Everyone mad?" She asked.

"Ravel content as far I know, Koneko very hurt, and sold that everyone is angry and livid. Xenovia the most furious out of the bunch."

"And you're not in this?" She wondered.

"I told you the truth. I said that I informed you. I offered to watch the little ones and they wanted to hear from you. Let you and our boy sleep and wanted everyone to at the very least have breakfast. Otherwise we would have a bunch of adults hungry and without morning beverage of choice screaming." Not coffee or tea and on an empty stomach while in a rage? When wives turn into wild Mama bears. Scary stuff.

"Alright then. I guess I will head out and have everything set out in order for now. I have to check on my friends." A final hair stroke and was all set. "Babe?" She turned around halfway to the doorway.

"What can I do for you?"

"Can I ask you some things? Hope it's not too much." She sighed and looked sorry.

"Yeah?" It was already bad at this point.

"You've told me about these times when it was happening right? Will there be another time?"

"Told you everything and I have no desire to go another. Issei's bachelor party will be playing pool or something. No girls. Least not in fishnets or exotic cosplay."

She smiled. "Thanks for being honest Babe. I'll see you with the kids when I'm done." She blew a kiss. "Bye now."

You felt the air brush over towards your face even though it was indoors. A little tiny warm spot hit your cheek as you blush. Everytime. Every, single, time. Love you. Best of luck.

~~~~~

The ladies and the men have to figure it out as you step aside. Who's safe?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz