Ch 18 - Fabric

Any memories from a few years ago while the guys indulge? It's another time at the strip club. With the wife in the back of your mind what could this mean?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Issei was stoked to get out and to have women around. "Man this is paradise once in a while. How come this isn't a regular thing?"

Well Issei five to six years ago your fiance wanted to ride me like a horse and drain my nuts like a water pump. Watch it son.

"Think this will be similar?" Asked Gasper.

"Gasp no getting on that stage or swapping clothes." Pointed Issei.

"That's another story. But alright." He nodded.

(Can anyone guess which story?)

As one can imagine you and the guys were greeted. By who? Well a girl with pale skin trying to impersonate a woman from ancient Agrabah. "Hello boys. Can I grab you a drink, a chair, a smoke, or possibly me?" She batted her lashes.

"Maybe all. VIP for Kiba. A bachelor party of five." Kiba stepped forward.

"And the two way rush treatment?" She asked.

"Please do." He nodded and walked behind her.

You were following these guys to another half of the club. The first half was with a regular bar, two stages, and it seemed like the guy that would go in to have a drink or two and eventually be on his way. Or be one of those that eat at the strip club... Not a place you want to be in. The second half was exclusive only to the top high percents and celebs. Chairs got more comfortable, the women were much more attractive with more to choose from, and then just the whole atmosphere wanted to feel in the realm of a political figure, rapper or musician, or any bigshot. For a wife out there this is her worst enemy.

Two girls looked towards your way. The trouble was soon about to start.

"Mira you think the guy in front is ours?" Asked a long blonde haired woman in light blue transparent lingerie.

"Most of the case Crystal. If he asked for double trouble I am more than happy. Hope he's a boob guy. Just clamp on and make me grind his lap while he pulls my hair." This woman identical but in a pink version of the lingerie.

Kiba grabbed a gold chair and leaned back. "This is the life man. Can't wait until the fun starts."

"Hello. Are you Kiba?" Asked Crystal coming up to him.

"Oh I am." He grinned.

"Let's head over to our room. We've been dying to meet you." Mira extended her hand.

"Okay then. Have fun guys. Come if you need me." He waved.

"Oh you might come alright." Teased Crystal.

You look over at Issei. "How much is that broad getting paid?"

"Hey as long as he doesn't drop those pants everything will be just fine. C'mon man. Chillax. Let's watch this girl on the stage. I secretly want to see what see has in store." Issei the pervert surprisingly not wanting to get a stripper into a room. So strange.

Gasper grabbed the seat to your right but being the short man had its downsides. The cute and innocent ones grab the attention. As some strippers in the distance were observing the field.

"Short white hair and a skirt. He's a guy but what do you think Vanilla?" Asked a long haired redhead in a swimsuit.

"Well white hair like mine and he's totally into cats Cherry. Meeee-oooowww." This lady had not only the ears and tail but her underwear and bra had the cutouts. Koneko's worst nightmare.