Ch 17 - Cat House

Outside of Akeno knowing this is going down this seems entirely stupid as a whole since these guys are hiding it. Issei is working his schedule around the wives as Saji and Gasper worked all around it. But isn't this a little reckless? 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You look at your watch. It's about 9 o'clock and Raiden is a we bit tired. About nighty time as he's in flannel pajamas and slowly heading to sleep. "Hey Daddy?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"When did you propose to Mommy?"

On a night like this huh? Well the love is still mutual. "Lucky me Raiden. Your Aunt Rias helped me find the perfect ring for your mother and found the best restaurant available. I proposed there while she was pregnant with you. I love her now as much back then. Couldn't do it without her. Simple as that."

"Think I can do that?"

"Well Rai I can do my best to help you. You got say, a little over a decade. Fourteen years I want to say. Remember, she better be good. I hope that you have what I have. Regardless on who it is."

"Alright. Night Dad."

You head to the door and the light switch. "Night Raiden." You flick it off and close the door gently.

Akeno is there waiting for you. She's in one of your hoodies and yoga pants. Even though she know's where your going to a place a high majority of women wouldn't allow their husband to go to, she has that flirty smile on her face. "Hello Dear."

"Hey." You wink at her.

"So, what are you wearing?" She asked.

"This?" It's a white dress shirt, black slacks, and dress shoes.

"Honey that's for me or a board meeting. No way."

"Huh?" Confusion.

"Collared shirt. And no cologne."

Don't want to ask why. You already know. She doesn't want you at your best for someone you will hopefully never see again. "Very well. Any color preferences?"

"I like everything you wear but no white, red, black, and you know the lavender is my favorite."

"Very well." Walking into the closet you take your shirt off and hang it up. Turn around and she is right there. Her lips puckered ready for a kiss. "Never deny you." You kissed her and picked out another color. "What's your night looking like?"

"Watch myself a movie and get to bed. Really it. Paint my nails tomorrow. I really am going to miss you tonight."

"Just doing a favor to the guys. I think everyone outside of Kiba is crazy. Issei will getting four kicks to the crotch, Saji is getting in the doghouse hotel for probably a week, and Gasper will get slapped. He knows about Koneko's insecurities better than anyone."

"True Hubby. But it's really a matter of not having you. I got it out last night but I guess when you feel like you fight to make sure her man is around you feel more clingy." She hugged around your neck softly bite your neck. Licked up and kissed you again. "Think you'll have a long night ahead my love?"

"Hope not..." Kiba better not take too long.

"Call me if it's midnight. Okay?"

"Don't worry. That's the last thing I want you to do is worry you."

"I love you. Have a good time. Remember my rules now."

You smile. "No buzz, no touching, no numbers, and forget her name after it's over?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Basically."

"Basically. Right. Gotcha. Well enjoy while I put up with this crap. You know I'm not a drinker or a man that wants to indulge anyone with a bod."

She glared at you. "That something against my chest?" Mind games or striking a nerve the whole letting you go was slowly starting to diminish.

"Never. You know that. Behind that is the heart I never take for granted."

"Thank you Honey. You should be off. Best of luck. I hope you don't babysit."

"Same." Why on Earth am I concerned now...

~~~~~

Down the stairs and in the workout room there was all the guys. Gasper in his skirt, Saji like a mob prince, and Kiba and Issei looked like actual bachelors. Those two smelled exactly like hooker and John.

"Hey (FN) no dress shirt?" Asked Kiba.

"Wife. That is all."

"Got it. Everyone ready?" Kiba summons the circle. "No turning back now. Let's have some fun guys. Remember, don't pick up the phone."

Except me. I'm in the clear unlike the four of you. Ayyyye.

*Teleport*

You and the guys teleported to an alley before walking into the street. Mostly empty as a typical Wednesday night is. Unless it's the Wednesday night lineup at the hustler club or titty bar. And knowing how your bachelor party came out you knew what the risk was.

(I'm sorry but for the strip club scenes of Rias and Akeno stories I found them hilarious. Irina more heart warming. Nova had the hotsprings but still hilarious. I want to do nothing less.)

"So Kiba you have a reservation or what's the case?" You ask.

He chuckled. "I got a VIP for myself and everyone else well, indulge to your liking. I'm looking for a lapdance. It's why I'm here. Doesn't come to me too often. Lady is busy, tired, and you get the idea."

"Kiba, that sounds like you want to plow some chick. Not to have a topless woman dance in your lap."

"Twenty thousand yen is twenty thousand yen. And for exotic dancer, stripper, or whatever term they want to call themselves (pick a term ladies you got like nine of them!), we shall see price." He smirked and tapped his pocket with his wallet in it.

"Not worth it. Pay your fiance's hair and make her do that. Not pork some chick that will easily find another. Don't be stupid. And usually I'm saying that to Issei. Gasper is peer pressured and Saji is peer pressured to stay home yet acts like he'll get away with it. I say my wife or his wife calls first."

Saji blushed. "I'm not paying for all of you at the whore house."

"It's cat house. Brothel I'm assuming is next to the sports pub. But hey if you want to catch yourself a 'wide receiver', I won't call Sona. I'll grab myself a drink and laugh like a politician seeing his profit growth."

"You wouldn't..." Saji was slowly realizing that he was gradually sending himself into the hotseat.

"Welp. Let's head in gents. And be wise. Otherwise, that's how ya get porked. Recieving end." You wink. Welp. I'm safe. Hell with it.

~~~~~

The five of you are entering the cat house and at least two of you are in a bad spot before walking in. By how many women? Who knows. Issei actually seems to be reasonable which is odd. But is actually being smart here or not for long?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz