Ch 7 - Blow N'Rinse

Oh boy. Akeno pulled you aside for some quick, needy, easy, and breezy hanky panky. But what is Raiden Cloud doing while you and Akeno slip away? Oh boy.

Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was just you and Akeno in your apartment as you two needed to have a serious talk. You weren't sure what was on her mind. Kind of hard to. Even as a husband it was  hard to pinpoint these things. But her jealousy, hormones, everything else was starting to get out of control. She closed the door behind the two of you as you enter.

"Akeno?" You ask.

"Yeah? What?"

"Can you not?"

"Not what?" She was getting sassy.

"Calm your tits. Please and thank you."

She crossed her arms and glarred. She waited a few seconds as you started to tense up. "(FN) Honey what do you in mind? Rinji has strike one in my book."

"Meh. Not wrong." You shook your head. "Raiden Cloud has already been talked to. Boys will be boys but this is for sure a slap in the face. As far as Xenovia and the twins she's got right to get back at them. But, I think that will declare war."

"War?" Gasped Akeno.

"Prank war. You know throw eggs. Bucket of water. That stuff."

"I'm stupid Daddy."

Mood swings? Craves? "Akeno?"

"What?"

"Are you pregnant again?"

"You calling me fat? That what?" She clenched her fists.

"No. You never have. Even when you had Raiden. You're my beautiful wife. I trust you know that. I'm just concerned about the way you've been craving and your mood. I remember these things."

At first she held her wrist and brought her hands to her chest. Then looked at you. "I'm not. Still taking my birth control. But what it ever upset you of we had another?"

Time to just wrap her up in a hug. She needs it. But she then took over and hugged you in her chest. "Now this is comforting."

"Myhmgmgmg?" You mumbled.

"Can't hear you."

"Retract. Cans." You mumble in her chest.

"Oh? Sorry." She loosens the grip. "Doesn't happen often now does it?"

"To answer your question yes it's comfortable."

"We got a few minutes."

"If you can stay quiet."

"No promises."

"I'll shove your face into the pillow."

"And I will like it."

"Ha. Good."

"Daddy you're just so naughty."

"Behave woman."

She licked her lips and her finger before pushing you into the wall right beside the door. Then leaned against you. "Maybe I don't want to."

"Really? And what about Raiden impersonating as a boy group of vandals?"

"We live with a harem, a frying pan, a Homewrecker, and now a vandal. I think we will live. Although remember to knock on that bathroom door. If you see Ravel oh so help me."