Bonus

I've tabled this for a long time now, and here it is. There won't be a My Pawn 3 or an Akeno 3 or spinoff, but here is something wholesome for everyone who has been around throughout everything. Love you all.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was sunset as a certain someone was looking for someone important. "Baby!" A young lady about age sixteen was walking around a giant house. She walked out of her part of the house and went onward. Her blue shoulder length hair waved around as she ran trying to find a person. "Honey!" She called again.

This house was huge. But of course the manor of Issei's was going to get bigger over the years. Particularly with the houses next to it selling to travel outside of the city and to something quieter. Which really means that the house had gotten bigger. With all the kids older it was no surprise. Ruby, Yui, the twins Riko and Ranko, Raiden, and Rinji have been in high school for a while now. With Slifer, Kai, and Rose the daughters of Tsubaki, Sona, and Koneko have just reached middle school.

The young woman running around flew down the stairs and met Rinji that was on the couch going through a manga. "Where is he?" She asked.

"Riko you honestly think I know? Really?" Rinji waved her off.

"You shouldn't be so mean to your sisters you know." Riko giggled and continued looking for someone.

You and Akeno were in the kitchen ready to discuss dinner when you saw Riko run in. "Hey Riko. Looking for him?"

"Yeah. He back yet?" She asked.

You look over at Akeno. "Try his bedroom?" She asked Riko.

"I haven't yet."

You chuckled. "You have our permission." You just gave her the green light. She was so happy that she had a hint. Riko flew back up and over the railing until she got to the apartment door. It was unlocked. She went inside and wanted to call again. "Cloud?" No answer. "Cloud?"

"One moment Riko." Called Raiden from behind the door.

"Coming in." She walked towards the door.

"Hey hold-" Too late. She opened the door on him. Right in the middle of putting on pants. "Really?"

"I've missed you." She hugged into him. "I've only been waiting two hours. You got home late. I've been waiting." Squeaked Riko.

"Sorry, the pact took later than expected. But I still promised a date. But can I get all the way dressed first?"

"You're halfway of on or off. So am I?" She teased.

"Gah! Woman! You better not be doing what I think you're doing." Gasped Raiden.

"Hehe. Baby relax. I'm not doing anything bad. Only thing bad is how much I missed you. I didn't get a phone call saying you were late too. I grabbed a snack and waited for you to come home." She snuggled into him.

"I love you Riko. Sorry for the hold up. But regardless, I'm here." He wrapped his arms around you. "How about sushi tonight?"

"I love you too. Take your time. I was just dying to see you."

Raiden sighed with a chuckle. "Riko you need to let go of me if I'm going to get dressed."

"Maybe I don't wanna. Maybe I just want to be in this chest." She kissed his neck. "Because I love you."

"I know Riko. We have been together for five years or so now."

"Technically longer."

"Well officially. Right?"

"Mmm, yeah. But still didn't have any of those girls touch you." Sounds like Riko had a devious way of doing it.

"You mean those you thought I was interested in? Come on. I wasn't. I made so such advances."

"That's because you know better. I'm yours."

"No, I'm yours." He winked.

"Thanks for everything Raiden. Making me your exclusive, making me feel like a Princess, respecting my body, and you are proud that I'm around." Raiden squeezed her. "Hey..."

"You're my girlfriend. My parents married young. I'm confident. We can wait a little. No pressure and no rush. Let's take our time and focus on us. We aren't going anywhere. The only thing going is us because I know what happens when you get overly hungry."

She broke the hug and underhanded him his shirt. "Move your butt."

"And easy on the skirt for yours." He nodded as he finally was able to put on a shirt.

"You like my butt. I know you do. Well, my body but what else is new?" She winked.

"So are we going or what?"

"Yes Honey." She grabbed onto his hand. "Happy almost anniversary. Five years officially in a week."

"Yeah. We got a whole day out for that one. But yes, happy time. But here we are. Honestly wouldn't want to change a thing either. You know what I mean?"

"Neither would I Cloud. Other than you working so hard." She cooed.

"Pops was at a Fallen Angel poker table when he was my age. I gotta work and outside that and school I have you. Don't need much else. All there is too it. Not before the hangry kicks in let's teleport over."

"I love you."

He kissed her. "I love you more."

The two teleport to one of their favorite restaurants. A night of celebration in order. Though both Riko and Raiden Cloud are mature for their age, they have a long way to go. They know this, but are ready for any challenge. There will be no Homewrecker or Daddy issues. Just a lot of thunder and a hella amount of slashing. As the Italians say, a lotta love and a lotta noise.

The End

I hope everyone enjoyed this bonus chapter since a few have been curious. I loved writing this story and this is one story I miss writing.

Love you all, be well, you're the best.

-Rel