Ch 14 - Couple Winks

Boyfriend? Calling it out of the blue like that? They are little mind you but I think like her mother Riko is the one in control here. Will these two get some peace or get walked in on?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You and Akeno are cleaning the apartment by dusting since it won't make too much noise. Raiden and his date were passed our cuddling on his bed. Might as well not wake them just yet. But at the same time you and Akeno can't have a date or alone time because both of them are in your apartment. Would it be in Xenovia's apartment whole different story.

"I'm going to inform her. I will be right back." You drop everything to go see her. Walking down the hall you knock on her door because it's closer than anywhere else in the manor.

"Hello (FN). What's going on?" She asked.

"Well, you know about Raiden did now don't you?"

She smirked. "Yes. Didn't tell my girls. Though one has the hots for your boy."

"Well Xenovia, about that."

"They together?"

"In his room Xenovia."

"So sweet. Cuddling? Or did they fall asleep."

Interesting. On board I see. "They fell asleep."

"I would say leave them be. He had a rough day and Riko apparantly didn't sleep too well. Chances are from being past curfew. I'll keep my eye out on them. Just hope Ranko doesn't get jealous. Rinji or any of the girls for the matter."

"This is also true."

~~~~~

Riko was softly humming to herself. Taking all of this in. Getting to cuddle next to a boy for the first time. After some rest she was very cheerful. Waiting for your son to wake up. He started to move his head which at the moment was in her lap. No drooling or anything but it did look very cute having him sleep while she was wearing a dress.

"Huh?" He groaned as he let out a yawn.

"You awake?" She whispered.

"What?" He froze when he say an unfamiliar pattern that he was sleeping on.

"Cloud Honey?" She called.

"Hey!" He tried to move but she wasn't going to let him.

"Easy. Don't be afraid. It's just your girlfriend."

"Girl..."

"Can you say the word for me?"

"You mean..."

"Cloud can you say it?" She asked again with a wide smirk on her face.

"Girl,friend?"

"Girlfriend."

"Girlfriend."

She hugged his head tightly. "Yes Cloud. Oh yes. Thank you so much. What can do for you?"

"Akshdbddudb..." He mumbled gibberish.

"What?" She let go.

He gasped for air. "I said a little air." Raiden panted. "Thank you."

"Geez Honey. Imagine when we're older."

"CONCERN!"

"You're just like your father. Not that I mind. You are smart, funny, and just so handsome."

"And you a sweet and beautiful girl."

"And you have my heart." She blushed.

"I cherish it." He blushed too.

"Well should see how everyone is doing? Dinner is close by. It's almost that time."

Raiden stopped to think about everything going on. A girlfriend for starters then dinner around the corner. Then the fact he dressed to see her and she put on a pretty dress for his arrival. Then the fact if you, Akeno, or Xenovia knew. "Let's check the living room first." He tip toed over to the door as his 'girlfriend' just sat on the bed with her arms crossed and a big smile. Overall just ready to giggle. Thinking he would be in trouble he slowly opened the door as you and Akeno sit on the couch as Xenovia sits on the love-seat.

"Hey Son." You wave.

"Hi..." He waved awkwardly.

"So it official or do we have to wait a while?" Asked Akeno.

"Mom! Can you not?" He blushed.

"I'm waiting." You reply.

"As am I." Xenovia was calmly filing her nails. "Quicker the better thank you." A quick blow and examine to her hand.

"I... You see, it's sorta..."

"CATCH ME!" Shouted Riko as she jumped into him from behind.

Raiden landed with a thud. "Eye contact would be nice you know."

"You shouldn't be dense ya know." She back-talked him real good. 

"Fair." He sighed. No comeback to that one anytime soon. 

"Well now that is cute. Well then Akeno I hope you don't mind my daughter too too much. She is just a playful girl."

"Not at all. Now get to the table you two. Rias might have something special for everyone."

"Let's go." Riko dragged Raiden from the floor onto his feet and leading the way out the door and into the upstairs hallway where he was running to the point he could slip and fall with ease. 

"Hey wait up." He called.

She stopped just in front of the stairs. "Thanks for everything. Raiden." She grabbed both of his shoulders and planted a solid kiss on him. Right smack on his lips as he was dazed and surprised. Both sides lips tingling as she giggled and began to walk down the stairs. "That's one." She chimed as Raiden touched his lips and was trying to get his head together. He didn't faint but he stood there for a good minute. 

"Riko... girlfriend." Processing this like some updating software he smiled and looked behind him. All three of you watching out of the doorway. "Thanks Pops. You too Mom and Xenovia." Head up high he walked down the stairs like a confident boy. Shadowing a man on the red carpet trying to win an award. 

"Ship on the horizon."

"Couple Kawaii."

And RiRai for the win. Cheers to cute kids ladies. And two decades another. One step at a time though." 

~~~~~

First kiss of many. I would say my second favorite couple. Falling short of Kammi and Storm aka SnowKiss from Climate. Adorable girl really. My favorite OC child. Riko and Raiden have so much development to do as well as you and Akeno to work on some stuff. Kiba soon to stir the pot as well.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz