Ch 15 - Plan or Plot

Kiba is planning his time out before marriage. Except we remember round one. Then Issei and Gasper were forbidden each time. So Kiba is round two. Akeno isn't too good with it. What chaos is the blonde Knight getting us into?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Kiba was in the office when you and the guys were called in. Kiba was seriously putting into consideration the plans for his bacholer party. Four days before the wedding. He was excited. Too excited for his own good. Not as much as Issei the pervert King buy it was up there. Gasper filled with fear and Saji wasn't present but he would be too stupid to realize. After all, his wife was mortified about a woman picking up his phone that one dinner out where he lost the bet and had to pay. That was him having a guy's dinner. Not a broad in lingerie on his lap.

"So (FN) you having a babysitter? The ladies can grab a table at a place close by." Laughed Kiba.

"Who? Ravel with my son? Sirzechs and Grayfia after the disaster a few years ago? Kiba you're having her engrave my tombstone a bit early."

"It's just tits. Not like you're going to have your face in there." Explained Issei.

"You really want to go there after what happened with your fiancè?" Seems like someone's forgetting I almost slept with her.

"I can go without a worry." Claimed Issei.

"Gasper will be in a hole with a bruise on his face, Saji will get slapped the heck out of him, Kiba I have no idea, and you my good sir have not one but four women to tend to. I just see it now. A pinch, a frying pan, a hard smack, and a fire lite under your ass. Don't gimmie lip boy."

"We shall see."

Kiba folded his notes and out them in his pocket. "Guess we're good. Just got to hear from Saji. You know what I mean?"

"Kiba is Tsubaki pregnant or you two trying for a baby?"

"Doubt both. Haven't smacked the sheets in a few weeks."

"Let's just say I have to hydrate." Mocked Issei.

Now you're pissing me off. Really bad.

"Well, Kitty and I are not ready yet."

(For those wondering, I did publish NekoPire. After a few setup chapters we will see bonus content from My Pawn, this story, and more.)

"You know what rubs me is my wife doesn't particularly like that I'm going but won't kill me. When she was pregnant she tested me. I fell for it. This was mostly because SOMEBODY wanted to have a one night Homewrecker stand. Take one at my wife. Even back then. Loli City does not apply."

"I like all breasts but yeah." Nodded Issei.

"Koneko, is insecure about herself. Especially the curves." Gasper blushed.

"No kidding. This is just weird. Though if Gasper has a busty chick he's in deep trouble. That being said what should we do until night time? The fact you're doing this on Wednesday. Oh boy."

"What's wrong with that?" Asked Issei.

"Ever heard the Wednesday night lineup at the hustler club? It's called politicians cheating on the wife."

"I want a show. Not action." Issei defended.

"I want a frying pan. But I'm not next to your wife or in the kitchen. Serving up bacon. You know, 'cause we're gonna get porked."

"Well guys it's settled. Csnt wait for this week. I'll have paper to throw for everyone."

You facepalm. "Oh brother..."

~~~~~

Night fell. Issei was spending the night with Rias as he tucked in all his children. Except one. He was looking all over for her. Ranko thought it would be funny to play a trick on her father if he thought she didn't know Riko would be cuddling with your son.

"Riko." Issei called. "Dad has to go nighty. I would like to tuck you in." He was searching the bathrooms, the playroom, and then started to go for other rooms of the house. "Where is she?"

Turns out in your apartment. Cuddling and watching anime with Raiden. He was warming up to the idea. "You sure this is okay Riko?"

"Should be fine. Although," She let out a yawn. "This is a great place to be."

"You're certain?"

"Thank you Cloud. Love me."

"I'm here. Thank you Dear."

"That an animal?"

"No. It's short for Dearest. Now shush." She closed her eyes yet again.

Meanwhile you are opening the door to your apartment discussing the plans set with Akeno. She isn't too thrilled at the fact at all. Yet, she isn't angry and hurt. Also better knowing Ravel will be home.

"Hubby you know where those hands are going to be?"

"Over my eyes or the crotch?"

"Both if you don't behave."

"Plus the couch. Got it. You know I will make this up. No one can replace you appearance or the heart. I love you. Better know that."

Just then Issei opened the door. "Hey. Have you seen Riko?"

You knew exactly the first place to look. "Raiden Cloud front and center!" You called.

"Crap." Your son sensed trouble.

"Welp. Tomorrow I guess boyfriend." Riko yawned and got up. Raiden did too to walk her out. Walking out a little tired she waved to Issei. "Hey Dad."

"Hey Riko. I know you like him but doesn't mean you share a bed together. Let's get you tucked in. Raiden isn't going anywhere."

"One sec." She kissed Raiden's cheek. "Thanks Cloud. Nighty."

"Night Riko. See you tomorrow."

"Night all." Issei exited after Riko as he shut the door behind him.

"Raiden. Don't hide her. Period. Got that boy?" You told him.

"Got it Dad. So I guess I'm heading to bed. Been a long day."

"Yes. That is had. Night Rai. I'll wake you for breakfast."

The kid smiled and happily walked into his room. His girlfriend and parents said goodnight after a long and fun filled day. Time to rest and do it over.

Then you turn back to Akeno. "Just the two of us. He's bushed."

"That he is Daddy." Akeno smiled.

"We're all tired. Maybe we should head to bed."

"Speak for yourself now. I can be up for a bit. If you're, willing to be up."

You smirk. "Oh really?"

"You just want my cake don't you?" She giggled.

"Ass is nice but love all of you."

"Fourth meal? Bath? Or me?"

"I'm taking a bath. With you for dinner. How's that?" You wink.

"Give me five minutes and I'll summon you to bed."

"Aoogah."

~~~~~

Akeno wants to love you one more time at least before you go over to the strip club. Maybe it's a reminder that she loves you. Could be that she's a little jealous. Or perhaps a little bit of many things in her mind. She's your wife. What else could be said?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz