•12•

"Thank you Mr. Choi, we here at PLEDIS Entertainment look forward to working with you in a few weeks time. Until then, goodbye."

Seungcheol threw his phone down onto the table next to the sofa. "Hear that, Soonyoung? PLEDIS wants us there in a few weeks." He informed the boy that was lying down on the sofa with a goofy grin on his face.

It's been two days since the competition, Soonyoung and Jihoon we're both constantly texting each other but still had arranged to meet up. Seungcheol for some reason, was stuck with having to deal with a love-sick Soonyoung.

"That's lovely, Seungcheollie~" Soonyoung giggled and continued texted rapidly on his phone.

Seungcheol grimaced at the nickname, choosing that the only one who could now call him "Seungcheollie" was Chan. "What did I even say?" He challenged and crossed his arms over his chest, a frown on his face.

"You said that Jihoon is a great kisser- Wait, how would you know that?" Soonyoung furrowed his eyebrows and stood up to face Seungcheol properly.

Seungcheol facepalmed and groaned internally. "That's not what I said, at all."

"Oh, oops. What did you really say? I wasn't listening the first time." The younger admitted sheepishly and sat back down to text on his phone. Seungcheol made a quick grab for the phone however, then stuffed it into his pocket. "Hey! Give that back." Soonyoung went to lunge at him but Seungcheol moved to the side.

"You two have been texting non-stop, you haven't paid attention to anything else that's happening." The older boy pointing out and suddenly Soonyoung was feeling very embarrassed. "Anyway, PLEDIS said they want us there in a few weeks."

Soonyoung gasped loudly. "What about the dating policies, Seungcheol?"

Seungcheol rolled his eyes. "If you listened to the conversation, you would've known I already asked them that. Bora said that it was okay to be dating each other and that they're a lot different to other companies, so we're safe." He informed the younger.

The black haired male nodded and reached for his phone once again. Seungcheol lifted the phone high up into the air. "Can I please just have it now? I've listened to what you had to do say." Soonyoung pleases as he sunk down to his knees, practically praying to the elder.

"Don't be so dramatic, why can't you just see him in person?" Seungcheol asked the question that was on the mind of all of the pair's friends. They were all wondering why they just hadn't seen each other to talk about what happened.

It was clear that the two had feelings for each other now, after kissing on stage in front of thousands of people. Seungcheol was still shocked that Jihoon had told Soonyoung to kiss him in front of the audience. He knew that Jihoon wasn't one for skin-ship or public affection; maybe his views had suddenly changed when Soonyoung came along.

"Because, we are gonna have an online, long-distance relationship."

"But you don't need a relationship like that when you both literally live a fifteen minute walk from each other." Seungcheol sated bluntly. Suddenly, something clicked inside his head. "You just don't wan to face him. You're scared you'll turn into a mess around him, aren't you?"

Soonyoung stayed silent and slowly nodded. "I'm gonna lose my shit if I see him. It was hard enough keeping it all him before the kiss, it's gonna be even harder now."

"I don't think he would even mind if you decided to attack him with a kiss if I'm honest." Seungcheol laughed loudly. "Trust me, you get use to it. But to be able to get use to it, you need to see him in person."