Chapter 2: Adopted... and Sick.

#Callie's P.O.V#
I had a nice dream about being adopted by Lizzie and Joel. It was the best dream.

If only it was a reality... *Sigh*

I overheard at breakfast that they would be here around 1:30. It's 12. I have an hour and a half to get ready.

I hurry and jump in the shower (not literally) and jump out. I hurry and change into my black crop top and black jeans. I slide on some black socks and black and white converse, then i do my hair into a high ponytail.

It's 1:15, 15 more minutes. I sigh and hop on my bed, and watch one of Lizzie's videos.

1:30 I finish the video, and look outside my window, I see a red car pull in, and see Lizzie and Joel get out.

#Joel's P.O.V#
We know who we want. We want Callie. She's so sweet. We went home, and it only took 10 minutes to decide.

#Lizzie's P.O.V#
We walk in and see Ms. Snav. She knows we're coming.
"Hello Ms. Snav!" I say.
"Hello Lizzie and Joel!" She says.
"Can we go see Callie, please?" I say.
"Yeah, are you adopting her?" She asked.
"Yep!" Joel said.
"Really?" Ms. Snav said, looking kind of confused.
"Yeah, she would fit well with us." Joel said.
"It's not that, it's just... well it's been so long since she's been adopted, I don't think she could handle being brought back again." She told us.
"Well we will NEVER bring her back." Joel said.
"Thank you... okay, go ahead and see her, does she know yet?"
"Nope." I said, walking to go see her.

#Callie's P.O.V#
They're here! I hear a knock at my door, and go to open it. Lizzie comes in, and goes to my little closet.
"Hmm... These won't do." She said.
"What?" I asked, getting really confused.
"We'll have to go shopping." Joel said.
"Hold on... Freeze. Whay the heck is going on here?" I ask.
"We need to get you clothes, duhh." Lizzie says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because," Lizzie starts, "we're adopting you!!" They both said together.
"You are?! You actually want ME?!" I'm so happy! I start jumping up and down.
"Yes! Who wouldn't want you!" Lizzie said. Behind her, Joel pulled in a turqoise coloured suitcase. Lizzie grabbed all of the clothes out of my closet, and put them in the suitcase, along with most of my other things.

"Come on!" Lizzie said, going to the hallway to go downstairs.

"Okay!" I say, following her downstairs.
We go downstairs, and Lizzie tells me that she and Joel are going to fill out paperwork.

When they leave, Gracie comes up to me. Great.

"See you in a week!" She says.
"And you'll STILL be here?" I say.
"Nope, 'cause when the bring you back, they'll want me instead!" She flipped her hair. Ugh.
"Bye!" I said, as Lizzie and Joel came out of the office.
I followed them out to the car. We got in, went shopping and started the 3 hour drive home

About 1 hour into the drive I asked, "How much longer do we have?"
"About 2 hours." Joel answered, he was the one driving.
"Okay." I say, Laying My Head Down To sleep.

I fell asleep and woke up about an hour later. I didn't feel so good, I started freaking out because I didn't know where I was. I realized I was with them, but I still felt sick, and was freaking out.

I saw Lizzie look back it the mirror.
"Are you okay Callie?" She asked.
"Can we pull the car over, please?" I ask, and Joel started to pull the car over.

Right before he stopped I started to get out, as soon as I got out I fell to my knees.
"Callie are yo-" Lizzie was inturupted by me throwing up.
I got back in the car, embarrassed. We drove to a gas station, and got gum.

This time, Lizzie decided to stay in the back with me to keep me calm.

Eventually we got there. I got out and went behind the car to get my suitcase out.
"Hold on! Let me get that." Joel said.
I reach for one of the 3 big bags that we got from shopping.
"Nope!" Lizzie said, grabbing all 3 of them before I could.
"Okay then." I said, walking inside.

It. Was. Amazing! It was a nice, big house. Lizzie and Joel followed me in, passing me to go to an empty room upstairs.
"Here's your room." Joel said.  There was already a dresser, a closet, a bed, a desk, and a few other big items.

I walk over to sit on the bed, it's so comfortable.  It's about 5:00 so we decide to start decorating. We were in the middle of decorating at about 5:45.

"Dinner time!" Lizzie called out as we were in the middle of decorating.
"What would you like, Callie?" Joel asked.
"Umm... I'm not sure.."
"That's okay... Umm would you like some pizza?" Joel asked.
"Pizza?" I asked.
"You don't know what pizza is?!" Lizzie asked.
"I've heard of it, I've just never tried it."
Lizzie dials on her phone. She says she would like 2 large pizzas with pepperoni.
"You'll love it." She said.
We finish up decorating, and as we do, the doorbell rings.
"I'll get it!" Joel runs downstairs.

Lizzie and I follow him.
"Hot hot hot hot hot hot, few!" He says, grabbing the pizzas and setting them on the table.
We each grb a few slices and eat them.
PIZZA IS DELICIOUS!!
--------------
(A/N) HII! Do you like the book? Leave me some suggestions please.