Chapter 12: December

*huge time skip*
               #Callie's P.O.V#
It's December 11th(let's say on a Saturday)! 1 day until Amelia's birthday! School is going good, we still get teased. There have been many more panic attacks.

I jump out of bed... okay, that was an overstatement, I rolled out of my bed, and put on a maroon coloured crop top hoodie with a tank top underneath. I slide on some black leggings, and some slippers and go downstairs.
"Hey Lizzie!" I say, waving.
"Hey Callie? You ready to go shopping for Amelia's birthday?" She says, I nod and slide on my shoes, taking my slippers off.
We walk out to the car, understatement, I ran, to the car and jumped in. I was exited because I knew exactly what I wanted to get her.
A Polaroid camera
We begin to drive to the mall, and go to the place that had them. I ran to the section they were in, and found the perfect one.
"Lizzie! I found it!" I yell. She just caught up to me.
"Girl you can run, I bet you do good in gym." I shake my head.
"Anyways, this one." I say, pointing at the minty green Polaroid camera. We grab one from the shelf, then the same shade of green case. We also grab film, and a strap.
We pay, and go back to the car. Lizzie says we have to go grocery shopping, but that's good because I know there's something at the store we're going to that Amelia loves, but hasn't had the money to buy.
It was a stuffed giraffe, that was super tall. The display is taller than her, and it's a tad bit over 6 feet tall.
We go inside, and we get groceries first. Then we walk over to the stuffed animal section and find it.
I grab one of the many that were sitting on the shelf.
"How much is it, I want one to be from all of us too." Lizzie says.
Since I payed for the camera and the accessories, Lizzie wanted to help with this one.
"£75." I tell her.
"Okay, I'll pay 50, you pay 25?"
"Okay." I say, nodding.
Once we got that, we were on our way to the checkout. We were next to the sweets when I gasped.
"I knew I forgot something!" I say, running toward the chocolate. U grabbed a raspberry chocolate Amelia said she always wanted to try.
We pay and go out to the car, but run into a problem.
"Lizzie?"
"Hm?"
"How are we supposed to get the giraffe in this tiny car?" I ask, struggling to put the giraffe in.
"Hmm... try to... put it sideways?" She says, and after we spend 10 minutes trying to get it in, we finally do it.
We already had the wrapping paper at home, so I decide to wait. I'm going to put the Polaroid in an ugly shoebox, to try and trick her.
Once we get home, I open the door and run in with the gift. I quickly shut the door to my bedroom, and drop the giraffe on the ground.
I look to the corner of my room, to see the birthday wrapping paper in the corner.
I dug out an old shoebox, and empty it out. I place the camera in the box, carefully, then the film, strap, and case. It all fit in perfectly. I wrap it on wrapping paper, and slide it to the other side of the room.
Time for the giraffe. I sigh, knowing it'll be a challenge.
I place the bottom of the wrapping paper under it, and wrap all the way up to the head, and go back down the other side. I tape it on the bottom, then start wrapping the sides. It looks better than I thought it would.
The chocolate! I hurry and wrap it, nothing special, and put it with the other gifts.
I look at my accomplishments. They don't look too bad.
"Lizzie? Do you want these downstair" I ask when I get to her room. She's recording. I sigh, and decide to bring them down anyway.
I bring them down, and place them in the corner.
It's been a long day, and it's 7:00 pm. I decide to go upstairs and text Amelia. Today she said she's celebrating with her family, since everyone was busy the tomorrow.
My alarm clock reads 11:00 and I decide to sleep.
--------------------------
(A/N) HI! The next chapter will hopefully by longer. Hope you like this garbage!
Byeeeeeeeeee