Chapter 22: Hit

#Callie's P.O.V#
I wake up, still on a sleeping Lizzie's shoulder. I slowly move to check the time, and hear someone. "Awe, that was so cute, did you get a picture?" I think it was Joey.

"Yeah... look, she's awake!" Joel's voice says. As I get used to the light, I look across the room and see Joel and Joey looking at us.

"Morning!" They both say, quietly so they don't hurt my ears.

"Morning..." I say in an ugly raspy voice. Hey, not everyone's morning voices are cute.

I get up, careful not to wake Lizzie, and walk over to the boys. "What time is it?" I ask. They both dig through their pockets to find their phones.

"1:30!" They both say. My jaw drops.

"YOU LET ME SLEEP THAT LONG?" I say, in a whisper yell. I run upstairs, going to get dressed. I grab a galaxy crop top with a matching skirt and put it on. I know I said I don't like showing off my body, but that was with a bikini, not a crop top, plus, this one doesn't have as much crop to it, like my other around-the-house ones do.

I hurry and throw my hair in a messy bun, and run downstairs. I'm greeted with a Joey, who's sitting on the couch next to the still asleep Lizzie, taking selfies with her. Moments later, my phone bings. Joey looks up at me.
"Omg, I loooveee your outfit!" He says, smiling.

"Thanks..." I always get uncomfortable with compliments, I know you're supposed to thank them, but then what? Anyways, I take my phone out and check the notification.
Joey Graceffa tweeted:
Hangin' out with this sleepy girl! Still asleep at 2 pm!
<Image of Joey and Lizzie>
I chuckle at it.

"What ya laughin' at?" Joey asks me.

"You're tweet..." I say, he looks confused then he realises what I meant. (Almost typed meat... oops!)

I walk to the kitchen to find Joel cooking. "What are you making?" I ask.

"Pancakes for lunch..." He says.

"PANCAKES? YESSS!" I scream.

I see that Joel isn't really done, so I walk back in the living room. Lizzie's still sleeping, and Joey's still next to her. She starts to stir, then her eyes flutter open. She yawns, and then stretches. She looks around, confused.

"You're I'm the living room." I say, scaring both Lizzie and Joey  , since they didn't know I was here.

"Oh..." Lizzie whispers.

"Lizzie, Callie, I got some cute pictures of you when you were sleeping out here... here than are." Joey says, pulling out his phone and showing Lizzie a picture, then showing me the same one. We were both cuddled up, and sleeping, and I have to admit, it looked pretty cute.

Soon enough, Joel calls us to go and eat.

*Tiny Little Time Skip*
After we eat, I go to the living room and sit on the couch. I go to twitter and see that Joel has tweeted one of the pictures of Lizzie and me.
Smallishbeans: Look at my lovely ladies, love them so much!
<Picture>
I 'awe' at the photo and go to the replies.
Awe, that's so cute!
Lizzie and Callie look so cute!
Awe
This is the cutest!
But of course, all good things have to stop eventually.
Wow. She doesn't deserve Lizzie or Joel.
She shouldn't be with them.
ALERT: THERE IS A COW ON LIZZIE'S SHOULDER! RUUUN
Who's the pig? (Not Lizzie, the other thing.)
They were followed by many more, worse, ones. People tried to defend me, and there were more good than bad, but the bad ones were stuck in my mind.

I shut off my phone, but they stay in my mind. The other ones from a few days ago come back to me. Them saying that Lizzie and Joel should take me back. Saying how I don't deserve to live with them. How I don't deserve them as my parents. How they don't love me, they're just acting. How they want to take me back, but they're using me as a charity case because I had no friends. That I'm just a baby who can't do anything. Those are only a few.

I don't even realize I'm crying until I go to rub my eye, and there are tears in it.
Why am I crying? I should be used to it. Seriously, maybe I AM a baby. They're right. They're all right. These thoughts are running through my head.

"Callie, are you okay?" Lizzie asks me. I didn't even realize that she was here.

"Oh... yeah, I'm fine." Not.

"Are you sure?"

No."Yeah... could I go for a walk?" I ask.

"Sure, don't go too far." Lizzie says.

I grab my phone and walk out the door. I do a quick check to make sure I have everything. You might be thinking, 'Callie, if you have anxuety, why are you leaving the house without anyone?' Well, it's because I'm not going far, I'm gonna go up and down the street.

I start walking down the road, making sure I track where I'm going. I walk up and down the street, multiple times, trying to take my mind off the hate. Needless to say it didn't work.

I hear a car horn honk, snapping me out of my daydream. I look up and scream at the car that was coming toward me. I try to get out of the way, and the car tried to stop, but neither of us made it completely, and the car hit my leg. I topple over in pain and start to cry. Not a cute cry, I was sobbing.

The person who was driving gets out of the car. "Crap... are you okay?" He asks me.

"I-i..." Great. Meeting new people. Always fun. Still crying, I whimper, "No..."

"Shi-oot, do you have a phone?" He asks me. I nod and pull out my phone. He tells me to call my parents, so I do.

I call Lizzie, and after a few rings, she picks up.
"Lizzie?" I say through tears.

"No, this is Joey, what do you need?"

"Help." I say, sobbing after words.

I hear Joey calling someone over, then  telling them to listen.
"With what? What's wrong?" He asks, sounding panicky.

"A car.. hit me... and my knee... my leg hurts so bad, Joey! Help!" I say, nearly screaming.

"Okay, where are you?" He asks, sounding like he grabbed his keys, I then hear a door open then close.

"Uh..." I ask the man where we are, and he tells me.
"<Place>"

"Okay, is the person who hit you there?" Joey asks.

"Yeah..." I say, I was still sobbing.

"Okay, be there soon." He says and hangs up. Minutes later a car pulls up. "Joey!" I yell.

He starts to run toward me, as do 2 other figures. I'm still in excruciating pain, so I'm crying and sobbing. To sum it all up, I'm a mess.

"We got it from here, you can leave." Joel says to the guy that hit me.

"Are you sure? I can give you my insurance card, and you can-" He gets cut off by Lizzie.

"Its alright, you can leave, we got it from here." She says, he gets in his car and drives away.

"Okay, so where did you get hit?" Joel asks me.

"In-in the leg..." I say. Joel rolls up my pant leg and gasps.

He whispers to Joey, and I hear him mention calling 911 (because they're in America) Joey walks away, taking his phone out. Lizzie and Joel try to calm me down, because they know I hate hospitals. They hold my hand, and we wait for the ambulance.

Once the ambulance arrives, we tell them what happened. They ask who did it, but we tell them we let them go. They put me into the ambulance, and head off to the hospital.

----------
(A/N)HEYYYYY! Okay, so, I think I need suggestions, as always. Yet again, I would like to thank you for over 200 reads! I didn't think anyone would read this, so my mind is blown.
Byeeeeeeeeee