Chapter 9: The date!

#Callie's P.O.V#
I jump out of bed and get dressed, though the day was still hours away. I jump in the shower, and then get our and brush my teeth. I get dressed in a cute, but casual outfit.
Ugh... still 4 hours.
I run downstairs.
"Hey Lizzie!" I say to her.
"Hey!" She says.
"I was wondering if you could drive Amelia and I to the movies?" I ask her.
"Yeah, sure. Do you need any money?" She asks.
"Nope, I'm using my birthday money."
She nods.
"Are you gonna eat while you're there?" She asks quietly, looking down.
"No..." I say. She sighs. I know they hate to see me do this. I just... food makes me sick... and fat.
I sit down and go on my phone for a little while.
Soon enough, it's 2:30, and I get up to go freshen up.
After that, I go to Lizzie.
"Ready?" She asks.
I nod and check to make sure I have my money. Yep.
We walk out and get In the car to go pick Amelia up.
We drive for a little bit, and arrive at her house, I go up and knock on her door.
She comes to the door, looking amazing as always. I give her a hug and we go to the car, and begin our drive to the movies.

"Bye Lizzie, see you at 5!" I say/yell, getting out of the car with Amelia.
"Ready?" She asks.
I nod, and we walk in, pay for tickets, and go into the screening room.
We watch the movie, laughing at some of the lines along the way, and when the movie was done, we walked out.
"That was fun!" Amelia said.
"I know, right!" I said.
Soon enough, Lizzie's car pulls up. We hop in, and I quickly realise that Amelia has to go home. Since we're sitting together, but can't say anything yet, I text her.
(Text)
C- I wish you didn't have to go home... I'm having so much fun. :(
A- I wish I didn't have to go either, but my family has an important dinner tonight that I can't miss... :(
C- Okay... So, did you want to do it again sometime?
A- Of course! Should we set up a date now?
C- Sure! How about..(I honestly forgot what day I used, if I even said one, so we'll pretend that right now is Friday for them.) Monday?
A- That long?
C- Sunday?
A- That's more like it.
C- Lol, where?
A- Arcade?
C-YASS
A- Okay, now time?
C-1:00?
A- Yep.
C- Don't dress up too fancy, it's an arcade you know...
A- Okay, let's not text, we're probably confusing Lizzie.
(End of text)
I look up and smile at Amelia. She's the best. Sadly, we pulled up to her house and she got out. I sigh, wishing she didn't have to go. I love being with her.
She waved and we left.
"So how was the movie?" Lizzie asked me.
"It was pretty good. Some parts were hilarious." I say.
she nods and turns on the music. We sang, really loud, until we got home. I walk inside and see Joel sit on the couch.
"Hey Joel!" I say.
"Hey!" He says, and I sit down next to him. We talk about random things, ranging from cacti to rabbits.
-----------Time skip 2 months, 3 days before school starts. Amelia and Callie have been on many dates that have went well, but are still not official.--------------
                #Callie's P.O.V#
3 days. Ugh. We've already done school shopping, and we're ready. By we, I mean me and Amelia.
We still aren't official, but, we have a date today, and I think I might ask her to be my girlfriend. Speaking of that, it's 2:00 and I have to be ready by 3.
I rush and get ready, being done at 2:57. I run downstairs and open the door, seeing Amelia standing there. This time, we're going to the park.
I step out the door, and we start walking.
"You look beautiful." I tell her.
"It's a casual outfit, but thanks." She says, smiling.
"Still, you always look beautiful." I tell her, and we continue walking to the part until we get there.
We walk and sit on a bench looking into a pond, and it looks beautiful.
"Hey, Callie?" Amelia asks, turning her head to look at me.
"Yes?" I ask.
"I was wondering... if... uh... you would be my g-girlfriend, like officially?" She asks.
"Of course Amelia!" I say, throwing my arms around her.
About 30 minutes later, we start walking home.
"When should we tell our families?" She asks me.
"I'm not sure, when would you like to?" I ask.
"Well, maybe today? We've been dating, and now we're official, so now would be a good time." She tells me.
I nod. I'm nervous, because I don't want them to freak out too much.
By the time we finish talking, we're at my house.
I take a deep breath and walk inside with Amelia. I tell her to wait where she was, around the corner from where Lizzie and Joel were.
"Oh, hey Callie!" Joel says.
"Hey guys..." I say, my heart beating faster than ever.
"What's wrong?" Lizzie asks.
"Um, I just wanted to..." I say, taking a deep breath.
"To what?" They both look confused.
"I wanted to introduce you to my... girlfriend." I say, and Amelia comes out from around the corner and grabs my hand.
"But that's Amelia?" Joel says.
"Joel! That is her girlfriend!" Lizzie says, giving him a little flick on the head.
"Oh my gosh... I'm sorry, I'm stupid! Congratulations!" He tells us, and we laugh a bit.
"Congratulations!" Lizzie says, as they both come up to hug us.
I was so relieved they weren't dissapointed.
"Okay, now we have to go talk to Amelia's parents." I say, and wave good bye.
We go to Amelia's house, and her parents we happy for us.
That night, I fell asleep dreaming about Amelia.
-----------
(A/N) Hi guys! I just had to go re-number my chapters because I had them messed up. Anyways, I will always take suggestions, I hope you like the book, and...      
Byeeeeeeeeee