Chapter 30: Broken:Finale

#Callie's P.O.V#
I wake up to hearing people talking.

"Omg, they're so cute!"

"Couple goals!"

"This is the cutest!" And stuff like that was said.

I open my eues, seeing nearly everybody in the room, surrounding my bed.

I look down and see Amelia is cuddled into my chest. I want to stay like this forever.

I hug her, and lay me head back down, trying to go back to sleep.

"Don't go back to sleep! We have to get ready." Lizzie says.

"Eh." I roll over, ignoring the people telling me to wake up.

"Callie." Joel says, stretching the 'ie'.

"But I'm so comfortable! I want to stay..." I pause, then whisper, "and cuddle." I put my head on Amelia's shoulder.

"Awe, cute, but we gotta hurry! Wake Amelia up, we have to leave in a few hours to make it on time." Lizzie says, walking out of the room, the rest of the people following her.

I turn to Amelia. She looks so peaceful.
"Babe, you have to wake up." I say, kidding her cheek.

She doesn't move. I shake her and she groans. "Milly, wake up."

"Why though? Can't we just cuddle?" She asks in a cute morning voice.

"I wish, Milly. But, we have to get up, we have the party today!" I try to say excitedly, but fail.

"Fiiinnneeee." She says, sitting up.

"You're cute." I say to her. She turns to me.

"You're cuter." She says, then kisses me.

"WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO! KEEP IT PG IN HERE, KIDDOS!" Rachel comes in.

I smile through the kiss. We pull away. "But why though?" I whisper.

Amelia chuckles.

"Alright, get up kids. Time to get ready. Colleen and Lizzie say they'll help with hair, since they do really well with hair. Then, we'll get our dresses on and leave." Rachel says, ushering us out of bed.

I sigh and walk downstairs, Amelia close behind. At the bottom of the stairs, there's a bunch of food laid out. We all eat, talking about the party.

After, we start to do hair. The guys said that they're either going to leave theirs be, or slick it over to the side. Meanwhile, Rachel, Colleen, Amelia, Lizzie, and I all have to do our hair pretty fancy.

Colleen does Rachel hair forst, while Lizzie is working on Amelia's. After they get done, Lizzie does my hair, whole Colleen does her own. After I'm done, Lizzie does her own.

By time we finish that, it's 2:30, the party starts at 6, and it takes about 1 1/2 hours to get there. We still have to do makeup.

We get started on makeup, again, Colleen starting with Rachel and Lizzie starting with Amelia. Lizzie moves on to me, then herself while Colleen does her own.

We finish makeup at 3:30, then start getting our dresses on. When we all decide we look good, we go downstairs to see the boys all dressed in tuxes.

Joel's eyes widen when he sees Lizzie. Of course, Lizzie isn't really paying attention, but when she sees that he's staring, she looks down and blushes. Joel stands up and walks over to her, giving her a kiss.

Amelia hugs me from behind. "Hello there." She says.

"Hi!" I say. She kisses me on the cheek, then grabs my hand. "Guuuyyyssss, can we leave yet?" I whine.