Chapter 4: Meeting their Friends?

#Callie's P.O.V#
It's been about a week, and I still haven't eaten. I don't think they've noticed, they might have, but probably not. Anyways, today Lizzie and Joel's friends are coming over.
I don't know how, but they've managed to get a bunch of people, like Callum (CPK), Oli (TheOrionSound), Yammy, and a bunch more people. They said that everyone should be here around 1.
It's 10:30 am.
I decide I should get ready, since it takes about an hour and a half to get completely ready.
Once I get ready, I have about an hour till everyone arrives.
About 30 minutes later, I get called downstairs.
"Coming!" I call back.
I come downstairs and see Yammy and Kyle.
"Hi!" Yammy says.
"Hello! I'm Callie." I say, shaking her hand.
"Yammy." She says.
"I'm Kyle." He says, shaking my hand.
We start chatting, and I really like Yammy, she's nice.
Soon enough, there are a bunch of people downstairs, filling the house.
As more and more people come, I grow more and more nervous. I let my anxiety get the best of me. Too many people. I had to get into a clear area. I start to run upstairs, panicking. I guess Yammy or Lizzie saw me, because next thing I know, they're both right by my side, trying to calm me down. I eventually calm down enough.
It was about 2 and we were about to eat lunch. Everybody sat down at a table (they had put multiple tables together), and started to eat.
Except for me. I didn't eat, and I hoped nobody would talk about it.
Lizzie and Joel were on one side of me, while others were on the other side. Yammy was right across from me.
"Callie? Why aren't you eating? Aren't you hungry?" Yammy asks. I get nervous as all eyes shift to look at me.
"Uh... I.... I'm...." I couldn't get words out, nobody's ever brought it up before now.
"She's...." Lizzie says, not knowing how to finish. Maybe she does know I don't eat?
"I guess I'm not hungry." I say.
"But I got here around 12, and Lizzie and Joel said you hadn't eaten yet... and I've been here ever since. How are you not hungry?" She asks. I just shrug and look down, afraid of what people were going to think.
"Callie are you-" Someone starts, I'm not sure who at this point. I run to my room. Moments later I hear muffled footsteps, then talking. I could tell they were trying to see who would come in.
I honestly wanted to be alone. I started to panic, so I went into the bathroom, which, I don't know why, was a bit cooler. I sat down on the ground, trying to process what just happened.
Once I've calmed down, I walk back into my bedroom. I hear a muffled,
"I did this, I need to talk to her!" From who I was assuming was Yammy. Moments later, Yammy comes in.
"Hey..." She says, putting her hand on my shoulder.
"Huh?" I say, really quiet.
"I'm sorry for calling you out at lunch." She tells me.
"I'm guess it's okay.." I say, my voice kind of fading.
"I just didn't know... but, why didn't you eat?" She said, partially changing the subject.
"I ummm..." I say l, looking down. I didn't know how to describe it.
"You what?" She asked, I could hear her getting a bit nervous.
I broke down. I cried. She hugged my really tight. I couldn't tell her. She'd say what everyone else would.
'You're not fat, so just eat!' Is what I thought people would say if I told them. We sit there for a few minutes, before she stops hugging me.
"I'm not going to keep asking if you don't want me to... but we should probably get back out there." She tells me.
"They probably won't care, like everyone else in my life." I say under my breath, as we walk out of the room.
"Huh?" Yammy says, about to open the door.
"Nothing." I say, walking out of the room.
I look over to see Lizzie looking up, Joel hugging her. I could tell she had been crying.
They both got up and walked toward me. They came closer, and hugged me.
As soon as everybody calmed down, we sat back down to eat, but I still didn't eat. I noticed people keep glancing at me, but I tried to ignore them.
It was going to be a long day, considering it was 3 and most people were staying for lunch and dinner, which is going to be at 5:30.
I spend most of the time next to Lizzie or Joel. Until dinner comes, and I still don't eat. There were clean plates at everyone's seat, including mine. I just ignored it and kept passing food to other people.
I kept getting looked at, I knew they were thinking I was weird. When dinner ended, I was really happy. It turned out Yammy was going to stay the night.
Pretty soon, everybody but Yammy had left, even Kyle went home. He was coming to pick Yammy up in the morning.
I go to my room to go on YouTube, when I hear a knock on the door.
"Hold on!" I say, getting up to see who it was. I open the door and see Yammy standing there.
"Callie, can we talk?" She asks me.
"Is this about earlier?"
"Maybe..." She says.
"I don't want to talk about it!" I say, practically yelling.
"Hey, calm down." She tells me in a soothing voice.
"Fine. But there's nothing to talk about. I'm fine. I don't need someone to tell me to eat." I tell her.
I take out my phone and go on twitter. There's a silence, it's not too akward, but it was a little akward. I eventually get down to where the hate was at, and when I realise it's there, I quickly turn off my phone, hoping she didn't notice I did it so fast.
"Phone." She said, holding her hand out, trying to get me to give it to her.
"No." I say, holding my phone against me.
"Phone!" She said, kind of yelling.
I shake my head, and she tries to grab it from me. I try to get up, but she grabs my and pulls me down.
Eventually, she gets my phone. She opens it and starts reading all of the hate.
"Really? These people have to get a life." She says.
I kind of just shrug.
"Well, none of that is true, except the nice ones." She tells me. I don't believe her.
"Okay..." I say, not being honest at all.
"Callie... please eat..." She says to me.
"But..." I say.
"I can't force you, but you should try to eat." She tells me. I'm still not going to.
"In other news, I'm going to sleep in here tonight!" She says.
"Yay!" I say.
I jump off my bed, grabbing some blankets and putting then on the floor.
"Are we both going to sleep on the floor?" I ask.
"Yeah, if you want." Yammy says, and I grabbed pillows and blankets from off of my bed.
I lay in the ground, scrolling through instagram.
Soon, I drift to sleep.
------------------
(A/N) Hello! Another long chapter! Do you like long chapters? Leave some suggestions on what I should do.
Byeeeeeeeeee