Chapter 10: Nerves.

#Callie's P.O.V#(1 day before school)
I open my eyes to my alarm clock going off. I raise my hand, and try to hit snooze. I miss. I hit the edge of the nightstand and it hurt pretty bad. Great. I sit up, my alarm clock going off like crazy. I smack it, and hit the button this time. I stand up to go get dressed, and decide on a light blue crop top and black leggings.
I run downstairs and see Lizzie and Joel are eating. I walk to the table and sit down, they look up with hope in their eyes. I shake my head, and they look down.
"Yammy's coming over today." Lizzie says, looking up at me.
"Ok, good, I haven't told anyone but you guys about me and Amelia yet, so I can tell her today. Hey, can Amelia come over?" I ask.
"Yeah, sure, it's going to be boring today anyways." Lizzie tells me.
I nod and pull out my phone, texting Amelia.
(Text)
C- Do you want to come.over?
A- Sure, I'll be over in a bit.
C- okay.
(End of text)
"She'll be here soon." I say.
"Okay, Yammy will be here in about 30 minutes." Joel says.
I nod and scroll through twitter, the hate has gone down a lot, but there's still some.
I wait until I hear a knock at the door. I jump up and run to the door.
"Amelia!" I yell, hugging her.
"Callie!" She yells back.
Lizzie and Joel walk into the living room.
"Why do you guys do this every time? You just seen eachother, like, 2 days ago." Joel says.
"Shut up its cute!" Lizzie says, coming up to hug Amelia.
We walk to the couch and start to talk.
"So are you ready for tomorrow?" Amelia asks me.
"What's tomorrow?" I asked her.
"Uh? School, silly!" She said, laughing.
"Tomorrow? Oh nonononononono!" I said, panicking.
"What's wrong?" Amelia asks me.
I didn't answer, I couldn't answer.
I had millions of thoughts racing through my head.
What if nobody likes me? I'm a new kid, the new kid always gets picked on. What of they bully me? What if they make fun of me because I have a gurlfriend? What if they hurt Amelia? What if- and a million more of those thought flooded my brain. Before I new it, u had started to have a panic attack.
I couldn't breathe, I tried to take huge breaths, but they came out small and short.
"Guys! She's having another panic attack!" I heard Amelia say.
Did I mention, I've had 4 panic attacks in 1 month, some of them were over almost nothing.
I hear Lizzie and Joel run in, and the front door opens.
"Hey guy- Oh my gosh!" Yammy's voice yelled before running to me. They tried to help me breathe, but it was getting harder.
"Callie, I know you're scared and nervous, but it's okay, I'll be with you all day. It'll be okay, we'll be okay." Amelia says, her voice as calm as can be.
I grab her hand and squeeze it, as I start to calm down.
"Sorry." I squeak, once I've calmed down enough.
"For what?" Everyone asks.
"Everything." I say, almost in a whisper.
Everyone comes and hugs me, they eventually stop, and we start to talk.
I look at Amelia and sigh. I really don't know how Yammy is going to react, but I think she'll be good with it, I shouldn't be scared.
I stood up, and cleared my throat.
Amelia gives me a puzzled look, and I look at yammy, Amelia nods.
"Okay, I have an announcement!" I say. "I mean, Lizzie and Joel already know, but Yammy doesn't. Okay, I want to introduce you to..." I say, pausing. "My girlfriend." I motion to Amelia, she stands up and walks over. I grab her hand, and look at her. I look back at yammy and she's smiling widely.
She gets up and hugs us.
We stop hugging and u start scrolling through twitter again, this time with Amelia's arm around me.
I glance outside and see that it's raining. Not too hard, but not very lightly either.
I stand up, unwrapping from Amelia's hold, and walk to the door, sliding some shoes on.
"Where are you going?" Amelia asks, everyone turns so they are all looking at me.
"I'm going to go stand in the rain, I love rain."
Everyone nods, and I go outside. I stand in the rain, looking up at the sky, letting the rain drip onto my face. I close my eyes and put my hands out, feeling the rain.
I hear the door open then close. I turn to see Amelia came outside. We stood face to face, I grabbed her hands, and stared into her eyes.
"You have the prettiest eyes on the planet." I tell her. It was true.
"Callie... I know it hasn't been long but... I love you." She says, looking down. She looks back up at me, and smiles.
"I love you too." I say.
Then, the best thing happened.
We...
We...
We...
Kissed.
I sadly pull away, look at the window of the house, and see Lizzie, Joel, and Yammy holding their phones up, probably recording or taking pictures.
We walk inside, not wanting to get sick, and once we get inside, everyone stares.
"Anyone got any good pictures?" I ask, breaking the silence.
Each of them showed their pictures and videos, but one of Joel's caught my eye.
It was us, kissing, it was perfect, with a blurry background, it was focused on us, so you could see us perfectly.
"Send that to me." I tell Joel. He sends it, and I get a message almost immediately. I saved it, and put it as my twitter profile picture, with an infinity symbol at the bottom.
"I have to go... bye Callie!" Amelia says, walking to the door, after giving me a kiss.
Later, Yammy had to go home, and I went to bed.
---------------
(A/N) Hi there! Uhh, leave suggestions on what you think should happen next.
Byeeeeeeeeee