Chapter 27: Guests

#Callie's P.O.V#
Its been 3 days, we're still on our holiday break, and the party is tomorrow.

It's probably going to be hard getting around with crutches, but that's okay.

Anyways, some people from America are coming to stay here for a around 2 weeks for the party, and just to visit. They should be coming today.

Oh, and they=Joey Graceffa, Daniel Preda, and they're bringing one of their friends who also got invited, Colleen, Colleen is bringing her friend Kory and her sister Rachel, but the rest of their family has to stay home.

I used to watch Colleen and Rachel, but then my life got a little crazy and I stopped watching them. I still love them though.

I'm actually pretty excited, Amelia is too, considering they were all pretty much her favorite YouTubers.

I'm not really sure who's staying where in the house, but I'm assuming some people will be staying with Amelia and I in our room.

They should be here around 10:45 AM, so in about 2 hours.

Okay, back to what I'm doing. I get dressed in the new outfit I bought. Amelia is also getting dressed, she's wearing the outfit she bought as well.

By time we both get done, it's around 10 AM, so we start to clean the room. It was already pretty clean, only a few socks on the floor and some candy wrappers.

We go downstairs and eat, getting done at 10:25. Now we wait.

"Milly, do you want to go downstairs?" I ask Amelia.

"Milly? Who's Milly? Are you cheating on me?" Amelia asks in a rush of words.

"No no no no no! It's a nickname! I would never cheat on you. I promise." I say, giving her a quick hug the leading her upstairs.

"Good, I would be sad if you did cheat on me." She says, wiping a fake tear away.

I laugh a bit then kiss her. She kisses back, then we watch TV for about 20 minutes.

I check the time and it's 10:45, they shpuld be here soon. I look Amelia and she's deeply concentrated into the show we're watching.

I chuckle, hoping she doesn't hear me. She does. "What?" She asks, tilting her head a little bit.

"You're adorable. I love you." I say, putting my hand on her cheek and my other hand on her back once she faced toward me.

"I love you more."

"I love you most." I say, them lean in and kiss her.

Soon, it turns into a makout session. When we aren't paying attention, the doorbell rings. A few moments later, somebody opens our bedroom door. We're still kissing.

"Hey gir- oh... wrong time." A female voice says.

Amelia and I quickly pull away, looking at who just came in the door. It's Colleen.

I glance at Amelia. Her mouth was wide open in awe, staring at Colleen.

"U-uh sorry, I kind of... lost track of time... and also, sorry she's s-staring, she rea-really l-loves you..." I stutter.

"Awe! You girls are the cutest!" Colleen says.

Amelia is still staring, tears are forming in her eyes. I shake her and she immediately snaps out of it. "Wait- what-?" She says.

"Milly, you were in a daze. Colleen is here." I say.

Her eyes get wider. "Oh my gosh..." She stands up.

"Hi there!" Colleen says.

Amelia slowly gets closer to her. She's smiling wide, it's adorable.

"Amelia, why don't we go downstairs and see everyone else?" I ask Amelia. She nods and we walk downstairs with Colleen.

When we get downstairs, Joey, Daniel, Rachel, and Kory are all standing there, having a chat.

"H-h-hi..." I stutter out.

Lizzie looks up. "Oh, Callie and Amelia, come meet everyone properly." She says.

I nod, grabbing Amelia's hand and walking downstairs the rest of the way. We reach the bottom and I go stand by Lizzie and Joel.

"Okay, so, Callie, this is Colleen, Joey and Daniel, who you already know, Rachel, and Kory." She says, motioning to everyone. Everyone, this is Callie," She motions to me, then adds, "and this is Amelia." She motions to Amelia.

"Hello." Kory says first.

"Hey." Daniel greets.

"Hi girls!" Joey says.

"Hi!" Colleen greets.

"Hey girls!" Rachel says, smiling.

"H-hi..." I mumble.

"Hi!" Amelia says. She's never really been the nervous type, which is why she usually does most of the talking.

"Awe, you guys are so cute!" Kory squeels.

I smile.

"Alright, to the rooms!" Joel says, putting his hand up, walking upstairs.

"Okay, who's staying in what room?" Joel asks.

"Uh, well, some people can sleep in Amelia and Callies room, others can sleep in the living room." Lizzie says.

"Alright, who wants to sleep in the girls' room with them?" Joel asks everybody.

Colleen and Rachel raise their hands. "Sure, this'll be fun!" Colleen says.

"S-so all of the g-girls a-are going to be s-sleeping in our r-room, and a-all th-the boys will b-be sleeping in the l-living room?" I ask, looking down.

"Yeah, pretty much." Lizzie says, opening our bedroom door.

"Did you guys bring extra pillows and blankets, or do we need to get some out?" Joel asks.

"Well, we brought some, but the floor might be unconfortable, so extras wouldn't hurt." Joey says.

"Okay, I'll grab some for the guys downstairs, Lizzie will grab some for up here." Joel says.

Joel walks downstairs, the rest of the guys following him.

"Well, let's get setting up!" Lizzie says.
-----------
(A/N) Hi, another chapter! Only about 4 more chapters until the end of the book. Then, maybe a sequel?

Tell me what you think!

Byeeeeeeeeee