Chapter 28: Back to the Mall!

#Callie's P.O.V#
We start to set up the room, deciding that Amelia and I will sleep on the bed still, then we'll put 2 blankets on the floor for Colleen and Rachel.

I sit down on the bed, they said that I shouldn't be doing things because of my leg.

After they all set up the room, I stand up and we go downstairs.

"So, what do you guys want to do today?" Lizzie asks.

"Could we go to the mall? I haven't really been here before, I want to see what they have." Colleen asks.

(Guys, at this point, I forgot that Callie broke her leg. So, let's say she only sprained her knee, and she's fine now. I can't change it, I've written too much. She can now move freely and run and stuff, she doesn't need crutches, we'll say she needed them to help heal her knee.)

"Of course! Is that what everyone wants to do?" Lizzie says.

Everybody nods their heads and we grab everything and leave.

We all pile into the van that Joey rented, it's a van that has 2 rows of 3, and one seat in the back that seats 1 person, and then the front 2 seats

There are just enough seats.

Joel is driving, Lizzie is sitting in the passenger seat, in the second row, Joey is sitting by the window, Daniel is in the middle, then Kory is on the outside of the seat. In the 3rd row, Amelia is sitting by the window, I'm sitting in the middle, and colleen is sitting on the outside. Rachel is sitting in the back seat.

"Is everybody in and ready?" Joel asks, starting the car.

"Yeah!" We all say.

We pull out of the driveway and start heading to the mall.

I take out my phone and start scrolling through twitter. Why do I do this to myself? All I can see is hate.

Remember how I said the hate was getting better? Well, it was, but then it picked back up again and got worse.

Now, my feed is nothing but hate. It kind of sucks, I mean, I get told to check twitter a lot so...

Anyways, the first thing I see is how I'm unwanted, and that I should die.

I sigh, scrolling through more and more.

Then, I see one that makes me angry.

Wow, I didn't think you could get any worse. Your pathetic girlfriend should go die with you. She's not even that pretty.

I clench my fist, tightening my grip on my phone so I don't throw it. My knuckles start turning white.

"Are you okay, Callie?" Colleen asks, looking at the phone in my hand.

"Y-yeah, p-perfectly f-fine." I mumble.

"Okay, if you say so." She says.

We drive until we reach the mall. We first walk into a candy shop.

There were a group of guys, around mime and Amelia's age. One of the boys turned around, looking at me, then nudging his friend and pointing to us. His friend smirked, and started staring at Amelia.

Lizzie, Joel, Colleen, Joey, Daniel, and Kory walk off, leaving Rachel, Amelia, and me.

The 2 boys walk over, sliding their hands in their pockets.