Shawn Mendes Imagine #2

Your POV

Me and my friends went on a vacation here at Florida. We're celebrating because we finally graduated college. "Y/N!!" My friend Sarah came running and yelling my name. "what?" I asked. "Remember the magcon boys?!" she yelled with excitement. Magcon boys....Shawn Mendes. The event actually stopped at 2014. "What about magcon?" I asked. "Well remember last night? Matt's tweet. Says "Good to be with the guys!".And guess what?!" she screamed again. She's so red actually. "WHAT?!" I yelled. Copying her. "they're in the same hotel as us!" my eyes widened and the other girls came yelling that the guys are on the way. All of us is a big fan of the boys. Guys. Whatever. Since the event stopped we still tweet them everyday. Nash and Matt noticed us. But no matter how much I twitted Shawn he never noticed me. Even since he came back from the tour with austin. He became super famous. He has 8 albums now and the 9th will be out on June. While we were screaming and jumping around in circles. I stopped. Which made them stop too. They all looked at me "Is Shawn coming?" My friends checked there phone. And Jena smiled and gave me her phone. With shawn's tweet that says "Reunited With the Boys!" I looked up to see them all looking at me. I screamed and jumped again. They did the same.....

We are here at the lobby because we heard the boys arrived. There are fangirls outside the hotel but the security didn't let them in. Luckily we are booked in here so they can't kick us out. I heard the girls screaming at that made us Stand up. And there. The boys came in with a smile. Nash came in first and he's smiling. "Hi Nash!" I greeted him. He just look at me and walk away but still smiling. Well that was rude. I frowned and looked down. I didn't greet the other boys including Shawn because I felt so sad. I like nash too. But not as much as Shawn. I came to the elevator and pushed the up button. I don't want to see the guys. I'm so depressed on what nash did. I thought he's a good one. The elevator door opened. I walked in. The door was about to close when someone opened it again but I didn't look. I kept looking down realizing that I am just a frustrated fan. The elevator is pretty crowded. But I didn't mind. The 15th floor opened and I walked out I still

Kept my head down while walking to our hotel room. I heard a loud laugh behind me. I looked back and saw. The guys. I stopped and step aside because I don't really want to see nash. They passed and I started walking again but I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Nash Cam and Shawn. I am in shocked that I didn't realize that nash is helping me get up. "Hey I know you!" he said. I looked at him. "Your the ShawnsBae right?" I simply nodded."Do you want a picture with us?" he said. "Can I?" I said and smiled. "No" nash said while laughing and walked away leaving cam and Shawn. My eyes started to water up. "hey I'm sorry. Nash is a little hungover" cam said.And Shawn rubbing my back "it's okay" I said as I wiped my tears and run towards my room. When I went to unlock my door I saw Shawn across my door. "Hey I'm sorry about nash again. We'll talk to him" he said. I kept crying that my key card fell on the ground. But I didn't mind. The door is opened. The girls will surely pick that up for me. Or any hotel guy. I locked the door and went to the bathroom to see my eyes all messed up. While I'm wiping it out,I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Shawn standing there with my hotel card. He gave it to me. I took it. He standing there. "Thank you. Anything else you need?" I asked as I calmed down. "I just feel bad about nash." I looked down. "it's okay" "Can I come in?" He asked I nodded. He stepped in and I closed the door. He sat down on my bed. "How many are you in here? This is just like the hotel room the guys and I are in" "We're 11" "Where are they?" He asked. "I don't know. I think they're talking to the guys" the room went quiet which made us be in a very awkward situation. "Want to go out?" Shawn asked. "I don't think going out with you will be a normal 'going out' " I said. It's true. He's famous. "I got it. Wait a second I'll be back" he walked out of the room. After a couple of minutes I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Shawn in a summer outfit. He looks. HOOOOT. I almost drooled but I managed to prevent it. "I called my bodyguard and he found a private beach. Walking distance. Let's walk?" he asked. Me? Together with Shawn? IF THIS IS A DREAM DON'T WAKE ME UP. I changed into my black and white polka dots bikini. I wore a shirt and a shorts above it. And grabbed my rayban aviator and we're ready.

While on the elevator I asked. "What if they're girls outside?" "I got it covered" he smiled and put his arm around me. OKAY I LOVE WHAT'S HAPPENING. When we went out i saw a guy in a black suit. "All cleared out Mr Mendes" He said and Shawn walked out. I followed. I am surprise to see no one. When we went to the beach we just talked and went swimming. "Hop on my back!" He said. "What?" I asked laughing. I can't touch the sand cause we are in a deep part of the ocean. "Just hop" he said again while laughing. I hopped on his back and he moved. "Hey it's really deep!" I said. "I know." I hold him tighter. They he started going down. "Hey No! Shawn! no!" I screamed while he's laughing. We got under water and I'm still holding him. He turned around to face me. I can see a bit because I tried opening my eyes. It really hurts. But I don't mind. His eyes is open too. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. His other hand touched my left cheek while the other one stayed on my waist. I smiled. I was about to go up to catch some air but he pulled me back down and kissed me. I don't know how but I got air from his mouth. OMG! SHAWN MENDES IS KISSING ME! After a couple of seconds. We came up. Both catching our breath. We've decided to go back to the hotel. As if nothing happened under water. We were really quiet on our way to the hotel. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I look at him and he smiled. "You know I think I like you" he said. He only know me for like 6hours and he thinks he likes me? Really? "I liked you from the very start. Since the time you were only making covers." I said and smiled. He raised our hands. "But we can't be together." he said with a sad face. I looked at our hands. I let go. And smiled "I know." none of us talked. When we were at the elevator he pressed 15 and I pressed 5. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Pool" I said. "It's 11pm I'm sure your all alone at the pool this time" he said. The elevator door opened. " I know" I said and walked out. I heard him calling my name but I didn't look back.

I dipped my feet at the pool and ordered myself a margarita.

This is not what I wanted. First Nash is being rude to me And now Shawn? What's next? My friends leaving me? My Dog dying? This is not the life I wanted.

"Hey" I looked up and saw Shawn. I didn't speak. I just smiled. "I've been thinking. I want you. And I will protect you. I will defend you. I wan't you to be my bae" I looked at him and smiled.

I am sorry that I made nash very rude in this one. I just wanted to try something new. Haha. Vote and Comment below tell me what you think and I accept request! Just Send me a private message tell me what kind of imagine do you want and which one of the boys. =)