Cam Dallas Imagine #12 (Demi Tkd)

So basically this girl right here made me a nice edit. :)) And i've requested to other people an edit and turns out pretty bad. But Demi made me a nice one. And she's very kind. :)) So in return of her kindness I promised her i'll write one for her. Here you go girl! :))

Demi's POV

"You'll look really good when it's done demi. I promise" i closed my eyes as my bestfriend lucy put some light make up on me. We argue about make up because i like to keep it natural but i don't know why lucy's been acting weird and making me all 'beautiful' but as a good friend,i let her do her thing. "Is it done yet?I'm bored" i said as she mixed some colors and i closed my eyes again. "Demi! we started like 5 minutes ago! shut up" she and did something to my eyelids nicely.

After an hour she finished my make up and my hair so she spin me around to face the mirror. "Oh lucy! i love it!" i look good. Okay hehe. I do look good. I only had light make up and pretty curled hairs which i never tried before. "I told you i'm not gonna cake your face up" she said as she grabbed my cocktail dress. It's a color white and silver dress that came above my knees and lucy paired it with blue pumps and she put some green and blue bangles on me too. That's cam favorite colors.

Lucy is one of my fashionista friend. She knows fashion too well. What can i say. A girls who has a wardrobe that can fit 50 people in it is absolutely a fashionable person.

"Seriously lucy. What's up. It's just a date with cam." I said as i looked at myself at the mirror. Too fancy looking. Ugh.

"Duh! it's your 10th anniversary. You've been together since college! this should be memorable!" she said as she clipped some of my hair to the side.

"And i really need to dress like this?" i said and make a skunky face.

"Trust me girl. You don't wanna go on that date wearing jeans and sweatshirt." She said as she started cleaning up. "Whatever" i whispered but loud enough for lucy to hear. I waited for a couple of minutes till my phone buzzed. It's from cam.

From: My Bae

Hey bae! Sorry can't pick you up. I got excited so i went here already. Don't worry i called someone to take you. :** see you!

Okay i laughed. He's excited to eat? we're just gonna eat. What's so excited with that. Haha. Just then i heard a car honk.

"That's the car that's gonna take you. Goodluck girl!" lucy said as she pushed me out. There i saw Matt and Nash in tux. Wooh. Fancy guys.

"Hey guys!" i said and hugged them.
But they didn't hugged me back. Psh. Okay.

"Goodevening ms.korovila we are here to escort your booty to mr.dallas" nash said in a serious tone.

I looked at him and matt.

"Pfft. Haha.i just said booty. Okay let's just go" nash laughed and acted the same nash again. I laughed too.

Matt opened the door for me.

"Thanks matt!" i said. "No problem madam. Plus Cam's giving me 20 bucks for this. Hehe" i just laughed at how weird and adorable matt is.

The car ride took
About like 20 minutes. And i'm on my phone the whole time. As the car stopped. I looked up and saw a glass house. Ooo fancy.

Ofcourse matt opened the door for me again. And i smiled as nash helped me out.

"Our job is done mrs.dallas.Have a nice evening" matt said but laughed at the end too. So they went inside the car again and drove off.

I wonder why their in tux.

I look at the house as the blue light from inside caught my attention. Beautiful. If this house was mine i can just sit outside looking how accurate the house is. Okay.

I walked into the door and 2 guys opened the door for me. i noticed it's carter and aaron. I smiled and they smiled back. Yaa. I'm not really that close with carter and aaron. I walk inside and saw a long long long hall to another door.

As i walk into the hall i see pictures of me and cam. The day we met until the day that is yesterday.

There's even the picture when me and cam took selfies with his foot in stitches. I laughed. That boy didn't even feel pain. I don't think he knows pain. Haha.

I opened the door and i saw a room with a table for two at the middle a big chandelier and a piano with hayes playing it.

"Hey hayes!" he looked at me and smiled back cause he's playing the piano. I look around and saw cameron at the corner. Wearing fancy looking tux holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers. Pink roses.

"Happy anniversary" he said as he handed me the flowers and pecked my lips.

"Happy anniversary" i said as i handed him the paper bag. I bought him a watch he really really like but couldn't buy cause it's always out of stuck.

"How did you?" he asked. Knowing there's only 30 pieces in the world.

"I was walking downtown and saw the watch in some guys arm so i grabbed him arm and punch him in his balls and cuts his arm and take the watch and i ran away from the police." "okay kidding. Let's just say i had a tough time getting that." Yes. I'm a little talkative.

He wears the watch and smiled. He leads me to the chair and i sat down and so did he. Then a waiter came out of nowhere and served our food and there's 3 of them i noticed that it's jack and jack and taylor aw how cute. Taylor still wearing a bandana. Haha. So As we were starting to eat i heard someone singing as hayes played the music. And it's mahogany.

I waved to her and she waved back. And after we ate. All the lights turned off. Even .the sound of the piano. Okay i'm scared. I stood up. Yelling cam's name but no ones answering.

I didn't know what to do. When some spotlight went on the other side of the room. There i see cam who is kneeling in one leg with a box that has ring in it. I covered my mouth in shock.

"Demi. I love you. You make me feel special. I know we tought we would get married a couple of years ago but never worked as we were so busy. Now demi. I promise to be a loving husband to you and a responsible father to our children. We will grow old and watch our kids grow up and have their own life. Dimitra korovila. I would like to put korovila as your middle name and put dallas as your surname. Will you marry me?"

I had tears in my eyes as the lights went on and i saw alot of people. Cam's family. My family. The magcon Family. And our friends.

"Ofcourse cam! i love youtoo!" i said as i hugged him and hear the crowed awed.