Taylor Caniff Imagine #14(Maddiemciver16)

Hey maddie! sorry it took so long.

Maddie's POV

I was walking out of my last class of the day.

"Sup babe!" someone said and i felt a hand grab my waist and kissed me in my right cheek.

Taylor. Ugh.

"Shut up" i said and pushed him away. I rolled my eyes and started walking away.

"Back with the attitude again babe?" he caught me and wrap his arms around my shoulder.

Then i looked at him. I took his arm off me.

"Taylor. Shut up already" i said but he put his hands back. 😑

"Rejecting my love already? what about us?" he said. I just kept moving faster so i'll always leave him behind.

"How many times do i have to tell you. There was never an 'us' " i said and walked to my car.

I quickly pressed the unlock button of my key and taylor ran to the driver's seat door and opened it for me.

I got it and close the door.

"Bye sweet thing! I'll call you!" i heard him yelled before i turned on some music and saw that he fixed his shirt and hair while smiling at me. I smiled back.

Then i started driving.

Taylor has been courting me since grade 9 considering that this is my last year in highschool.

Yes i'm being mean over him. And yes he is hot and i shouldn't be mean over his gorgeous face. Ofcourse i like him.

It's just. He's famous and known as the pervy bad boy in school. Some things his fans doesn't know. I Don't even know why i kept ignoring his 'love' like ofcourse i really like him. Theres just something between us that won't let me give taylor the permission to officially be my boyfriend.

I don't know what's holding me back.

"Hi Mom" i said and hugged my mom whos preparing our dinner.

"Hey Maddie! how's school?" mom said.

"Ughh. Same as always with taylor" i said and rolled my eyes.

She smiled. A smile i couldn't tell what she's smiling about.

"Why are you smiling mom?" i said ang grabbed brownies from the counter.

"Nothing. I just used to hate your father too" she said and continues to chop potatoes.

Reminds me of nashed potatoes. Hahahah.

"Whatevs." I said ang got another brownie and went upstairs to my room.

Yes i love mom's brownies. She makes the best one. I love her brownies like i wanna be buried into a coffin that's made of brownies and i can just eat them all when i die.

Okay that's crazy. Hahaha.

I took a quick shower and changed into something comfortable.

.

.

.

After dinner i just stayed up all night cause it's friday night and i'm

Not doing anything. Guess who doesn't have friends?

Obviously not me haha. I just decided not to join the group tonight.

I was looking through twitter when i saw someone tweeted me.

Ugh. Taylor.

But for some reason i feel excited.