Matthew Espinosa Imagine

Heeeeey what's uppp. (jack g : the sky) hahaha. Anyways, Just thought that i should write another one since i'm at the dentist and i am waaaaay too early for my appointment and i decided to wait.

Warning, this is what happens when a girl like me with a massive imagination is starting to get bored.

Your POV

"Matthew Lee Espinosa!" I screamed. "I'm coming!" he yelled. Second after, he came into the room with a messy hair and a bunch of cookies in his hands. "What took you so long??????!!!!" i said.

Me and matthew are 2 years married i've been pregnant for 6 months.

"I'm sorry. I took me awhile to look for cookies at 4 in the morning" he said and opened the box and put some in a plate. He gave it to me. "Well that reminds us. We should go have a grocery" i said and started eating my cookies. He nodded and let himself fall beside me and fell asleep right after.

I actually feel like a bitch. Haha. But i guess this mood swings are the causes of my pregnancy. I finished the cookies and drunk my milk. I lay down on matt and hugged him. "Sorry babe" i said and kissed his forehead. "Uhh. It's okay. Get off me though. There's two of you. Your really heavy" he said with a sleepy voice. "Okay. Night babe" i said and kissed his cheeks again then went to the other side of bed to sleep.

After 3 months....

"MATTHEWW!! MY WATER BROKE!" I said and freaked out. It fckin hurts so bad! how can i not freak out! Minutes later he came running in and picked me up bridal style. I started crying. "Matt!!!!!It hurts!" i said and kept crying. "shhh. Baby it'll be okay" he said and kissed my forehead and put me inside the car. I kept crying really loud and i think it hurts matt's ears.

He picked up his phone and called Nash to tell the other boys and then our parents.

"Matthew!!!!!!" i cried. "Shhh. Were here" he said and pulled into the hospital.

After 5 hours....

I woke up to see a guy wearing a tank top swaying while holding a baby.

"Lucy,look. Mommy's awake" the. I saw that it's matt. I smiled and took lucy from matt's arms. "She's so cute" i said. Admiring my daughter.

Lucy Diane Espinosa.

"Who does it look like more?" i heard nash asked cameron. Matt looked at him. "Bro. She was born a few hours ago. She looks like a potato" he said and we all laughed. Well they laughed. I flinched. "What's wrong?" matt asked. "What's wrong? something big just came out of me. What's wrong?" i asked sarcastically they laughed and matt scratched he back of his head.

This is going to be a good life. With him. With our daughter...