Prolouge

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Michelle 'Phat Phat' Anderson

       I stared at the man that had healed me with pure love and adoration shining brightly in my sugar brown eyes. He stared back at me with his intense grey eyes that had managed to turn a beautiful shimmering silver color as he looked at me with complete and utter love. We both wore smiles that lite up the room we were currently in.

  Our life was far from perfect, hell our life was pretty fucked-up if you let us tell it, but with one other standing by our side we knew that someday we would be alright. Through all the shit we had been through during these past years or so we knew that our life was only destined to get better. 

He reached out and grabbed my hand. I intertwined our fingers together and pulled his hand to my lips placing sweet tenderous kisses on his fingers. He shivered beneath my touch and I could only smile in response.

"No matter what happens today, promise me something?" He asked as he quickly glanced towards the doors ahead of us that could determine our future.

"Wassup shawty." I smiled.

He chuckled and shook his head, "You gone always have my back."

"My word is engraved in stone." I vowed using the same words he said to me that caused me to become the woman I am today.

********************