11/ Killing Me Slowly

"...I wish I could believe you. Then I'll be alright, but now everything you told me. Really don't apply to the way I feel inside..."

Jazmine Sullivan | Resentment

Michelle 'Phat Phat' Anderson****

  After what felt like an eternity of slaving in a hot ass place with little to non air and chicken steady being cooked, I was finally able to go home. When I walked out of my work place I saw Messiah leaning on the grill of his black on black Phantom. He was dressed in a navy blue Polo collar shirt and khaki cargoes. He had a fresh pair of cocaine white Nike's adorning his feet. A gold Rolex was shining brightly on his wrist and a gold chain hung around his neck. A matching navy blue Polo hat was placed over his head. His eyes were glued to the screen of his phone that was placed firmly in his hands.

  A smile graced my lips as I neared him. I looked around to see that he had captured attention from most of the onlookers around but, I didn't care. This was something that was bound to happen because of who he was to the streets.

  "Hey sexy. Gotta lady at home?" I said seductively in his ear once I was close enough.

  "Yeah I d-" He looked up and immediately stopped mid-sentence as a smirk formed on his lips.

  "Naw. Nah, I don't. You gotta man in yo' life?" He locked his phone then placed it in the pocket of his cargoes. A smirk stayed on his face as he looked down at me with amusement shining brightly in his grey eyes.

"Nah, I'm just looking to have a good time ya' dig?" I said while twirling a loose strand of curl that had found It's way outside of the bun I had made earlier.

  "Yeah, I feel ya'. So wassup with it?" He said as he placed his large hands on either sides of my waist and pulled me into his rock hard chest.

  Our chests were smashed into each other as he had his hands placed firmly on my waist. I placed a hand on his chest before taking my other and trailing a perfectly manicured finger down his tattered arm. I licked my lips before taking my bottom lip in between my teeth and chewing on it a little before releasing it then swiping my tounge over it. I looked at his grey eyes that followed my every movement intently. Lust was quickly taken over his alluring eyes.

  I couldn't help the erupt of laughter that spilled from my lips. Seconds later, Messiah joined in as well and we stood wrapped in each other's arms laughing at the small foreplay that had just occurred. I could bet all my saved up money that the audience that had gathered around were, no doubt, thinking we was some crazy ass motherfuckers.

  "Damn, that shit was fun." I said after I had calmed down.

  "Hell yeah, we should do that more." He suggested as he finally took notice to the people around us.

  I looked around to and with one look from Siah they all quickly turned their heads and avoided making eye contact with him and me as well. My eyebrows drew together as every time I would look at someone they would avoid all eye contact with me.

  "Why won't they look me in the eyes, Siah?" I asked with a deep frown on my face as I looked up at him.

  "It's a sign of respect for me." He said as he looked at his glistening Rolex. "Aye you ready to go home?" He asked referring to his home out in the suburbs.

  Over the months I had been staying at his house and he even let's me take his car to get to school and back. Yes, I still be at my own home but, every time I'm there me and my mom are always butting heads over one person: Messiah. After we'll get into it then I'll just call up Siah and he's there in the blink of an eye to comfort me while I cry about my downhill relationship with my mother.