8/ Forgiving Me Was Never Easy

"...I would hold you in my arms. I would take the pain away. Thank you for all you've done. Forgive all your mistakes...."

Christina Aguilera | Hurt

Messiah 'Siah Jackson****

"How many times I told you 'bout answering my fucking phone!" My voice boomed out as I stepped out of my bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my waist.

It's been a about a month and then some since I've left Phat. After leaving Phat I had went into overdrive. Going around shooting anyone who said anything wrong or disrespectful. I was a ticking time bomb and everyone was stepping on pins and needles around me. Hell, I even found out who shot Phat and boy, did those lil' niggas pay.

Funny shit is that the niggas on the other side of town had some vengeance out for me since word around said that I killed their leader, Rocky. That nigga was trying to make moves on my set so I served him justice. Now, I'm most likely going to war with them niggas. But, I'm ready.

Nobody knows where I'm at nowadays except my pops. I would have told the boys but knowing them niggas they would have told Red and news would travel back to Phat whenever she woke up. I wanted to make sure that I was gone for good to give her someone who she actually deserves.

Now, I'm moving around heavy weight since me and the boys took a trip to Russia to visit the Russians and with our smooth talking we was gone in less than a week with a new connection. We were able to gain a total of seven states along the border. And ofcourse this is only the beginning.

After a while I had hit up Shay from Tommy Hilfiger and ever since then we've been fucking around. Naw, I'm not seeing anyone else cause my heart still belongs to Phat but I'm a single man so I've been fucking and ducking and keeping Shay as a dedicated sideline ho.

Shay was bad and all but she wasn't wifey material. Her thick curvaceous body was out of this world with her smooth flawless brown complexion. Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes and pearly smile. Long silky black hair, that was weave. She was an undeniable beauty but, she was only good for one thing: fucking and sucking. No chilling, no kickin' it, nothin'.

She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes," It was nobody anyways. All I heard was breathing before it sounded like someone crying."

My instincts instantly told me to see who was the last person to call and I did just that. I walked over to the bed where Shay was sitting at butt ass naked and picked up my cellphone. I unlocked it and went to recent calls and seeing her name and picture on my screen made my heart race with anticipation.

A picture of Phat smiling showing off all her pearly whites and deep dimples, that made my knees go weak, was on my screen beside her name: My Shawty, My Babygirl.

From what Smooth and Noodles told me she was still in her coma but that was 'bout two weeks ago so it could be a chance that she had woken up. Just as I was about to call her back Ms.Malinda's face floated into my mind from when the night she had blew up at me.

She deserves better than you.

A frown quickly masked my smile as I dropped my phone back on the bed and proceeded to getting ready.

"Get out." Was all I said before walking into my walk in closet inside of my room. Shay already knew what the deal was.

I picked out a yellow and white striped Polo collar shirt. White Levi pants and my freshly bought hightop cocaine white Airforce Ones.