3/ The Clique'

"... Ain't nobody fuckin' with my clique, clique, clique, clique, clique... "

Kanye West f. Jay Z&Big Sean | Clique

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Michelle 'Phat Phat' Anderson******

Praise the Lord above. It was finally the last damn day of school and I was happy as hell. Yes, the end of school had me happy but, Messiah had me on cloud nine. Every since I took heed to Red's advice, me and Siah have been hooking up almost everyday whenever we can. No, we haven't made anything official yet but I'm not rushing anything. After all, slow is steady wins the race, right?

I stood next to Messiah as we made our way out of school planning to skip the rest of the day and head over towards a local diner called Rochelle's located not too far from the school. Most of the high-school students did this on the last day. They would skip the rest of the school day and head over to Rochelle's before getting ready for any parties which happens to be Chelle's annual end of the school year party.

Me, Messiah, Red, and Noodles were all in tow to Messiah's ride. We were joking around and laughing at all the crazy shit this school year has brought unto us all.

"Damn, y'all remember when Messiah and Phat had snuck into Mr.Ranolds office and fucked his shit up? His face expression was priceless as fuck! Nigga was hella mad!" Red said through laughs as we all joined in. That was true though. Me and Messiah was laughing so hard behind the damn school I couldn't even control my breathing and caused a major stomach ache.

"Damn, that was funny!" Noodles agreed as we came to Messiah's car.

"Shotgun!" I called as I ran to the passenger side door.

"We all know you wanna sit with yo' man." Red teased as she climbed in the back along with Noodles following behind her.

"Shut up, bitch." I joked while flicking her off and getting in the car as well. I closed the door and pulled on my seat belt as Messiah started up the engine and sped off out of the school parking lot and in the direction of the diner.

We all were riding in the car as Red and Noodles were on their phones, Messiah drove while he kept his eyes placed firmly on the road ahead and me, staring at Messiah.

"What's wrong?" He was being extremely quiet and that was unlike him.

"Nothing, I'm cool." He lied. Although we haven't been intimate with each other for the longest of time and we just started, I knew him in other aspects and taking it to that level just increased it. I knew him. Maybe a little more than I even knew my own damn self.

"I know your lieng but, best believe, you will be telling me later on. So, be ready." I warned and adverted my attention back out of the window as I noticed we were nearing the diner.

*****

We all found a booth near the back of the extremely packed diner. I slid in beside Messiah who was seated near the window as I faced Red who was seated by Noodles on the opposite side.

"Damn, it's packed like Mexicans up in 'dis bitch." Noodles said as he looked around the diner. Indeed it was.

We all laughed at his statement and nodded our heads in agreement. A waitress walked to our table and pulled out a small notepad and pen as she looked over all of us.

"What can I get for y'all today?" She asked while letting her eyes linger a little too long for my liking on Messiah then traveling over to Noodles who was also scoping out the hoeing waitress. Her eyes never spared a glance at me or Red and Red must have noticed too as she held a nasty mug on her face.