26/ EPILOUGE ( Ten Years Later )

"... But When it hurts, I can make it better.

Girl if it works, it's gon be forever.

We been though the worst,

Made it though the weather.

Our problems and the pain...

But Love Don't Change."

-Jeremih | Love Don't Change

---------

   Ten years later, the Jackson family was still sticking together stronger than ever.

   On this lovely afternoon, the Jackson family was celebrating Michelle's twenty-ninth birthday. With Michelle not wanting a large birthday bash like Messiah had wanted she chose for a simple get together with her husband and five children.

    They all gathered in the large dining room area as Messiah came and gave his wife a loving kiss on her lips.

    "Ewww, Dad. You let Mom give you the cooties." Eleven year old MJ exclaimed while he twisted his face up in disgust.

    King and now, ten-year old Josiah agreed while covering their eyes. Their two younger daughters, five-year old Maliyah Celeste Jackson and three-year old Jazmine Devine Jackson looked at their mother and father in adoration while they swooned over the pretty married couple in front of their eyes.

    "Trust, when you find a woman like your mother you'll take all the cooties she'll give you." Messiah said while he wrapped his arms around his wife of six years.

      Michelle laughed while enjoying the warmth that she was receiving from her husband. She looked around the room at all her children and felt nothing short of bliss as she was loving the way she celebrated her birthday.

      Although the couple still had their arguments and many disagreements, they remained at each other sides through whatever. Messiah still active in the drug world, he and Michelle still go out like Bonnie and Clyde. But now, their slowly forgetting all about that as they are now focused on raising all the beautiful children that God has blessed them with.

      Through the lies, cheating, pregnancy, and many more the couple has stuck together like no other. And with the five children, they hope to continue on being together to raise their kings and queens the right way.

      This was the story of their Old Fashioned Hood Love.

THE END.