20/ Truth be Told

"...we've reached the climax..."

-Usher | Climax

---------

                  Michelle Phat Phat Anderson***

"Gary, take me to Calvin now!" I yelled as I stormed out of large home.

"Mrs.Winchester, I-"

"Take. Me. To. Calvin. Now." I ordered out through clenched teeth.

I'm seven fucking months pregnant, caged up in this big ass house he got me laying my head up in, and I want my damn fiance. It's two o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep without him 'cause his fucking child keeps kicking me.

"Yes, ma'am, Mrs.Winchester." I nodded my head satisfied as he helped me into the back of the black car.

After Noodles funeral shit just started getting too out of hand. Niggas and bitches started dropping like flies, death threats were being sent, and people were getting out of hand. So, in order to make sure me and mines were safe, we all left the hood. My mama and Messiah's mom were living with Messiah's dad out in Atlanta away from all this bullshit. Red and Smooth had moved out the hood a few months ago after Red's whole family was murdered. Juicy and her four month old babygirl, Taylor, had moved in with Messiah and the twins'.

As for myself, me and Calvin had bought a huge home on the outskirts of town. I was living the life I had dreamt of living with Messiah but, I was happier with Calvin. Maids and butlers at my beck and call, my own personal driver, shopping trips in many states, I was living the lavish life. But none of the shit even matters anymore as Calvin is barely home.

The ringing of my cellphone sounded through my thoughts and made me dig around in my purse.

"Hello?" I bent down tying the laces on my shoes.

"Hey beby." My mother's voice sounded in my ear.

"Hey ma' why you callin' so late?"

"Gyrl, I tust got in and I aint ah talk ta you in ah wile."

"Yeah, I know."

"Why tou sound so dahwn?"

"Calvin, mama."

"What tat boy do?"

"It's what he ain't doin'. I barely even see him anymore. I wa-wan't my fiance back mama." I sobbed out.

Every since I hit five months pregnant, all he does his do work for his brother and go to school. He says he's not out cheating but I can't help but feel that way since I've been getting bigger. My hips are spreading, my breast stay swollen, and my stomach is growing.

"Chile, if-"

"We're here, Mrs.Winchester." Gary announced.

I nodded my head and awaited for him to come and open my door while I wrapped up the conversation with my mama.

"Mama, I'll call you later. Love you." I didn't wait for her reply as I hung up and stuffed my phone inside the pockets of my sweater.

My black yoga pants clung comfortably to my legs as one of Calvin's large Jordan shirts fit snugly around my pregnant belly. The door opened and one of Gary's wrinkly white hands appeared in front of me. I placed my left hand in his as the large engagement ring on my finger glistened beautifully in the moonlight. My Jordan's hit the concrete as Gary steadied me on my feet and out of the car.

"Would you like for me to wait Mrs.Winchester?" He shut the door.

I shook my head,"No. Your bitch ass boss will be takin' my ass back home. Thanks, Gary."