The Talk

We had found a house to hunker down in for the night. 

It was decided that Carl and I would share the only bed in the house. 

Right after dinner, Glenn pulled me aside and inside the empty bedroom. 

"I drew the short straw, so I have to talk to you." Glenn tells me. 

"What?" I scrunch my face up in confusion. 

Glenn sighs, sitting on the bed and patting the spot next to him. 

I take a seat next to him on the bed and Glenn takes a deep breath. 

"I never thought that I would be having this talk until I was at least thirty." Glenn laughs before turning to me. "I need to ask you about some things that happened with The Governor." 

I shake my head, folding my arm. "No." 

"It's only one question." Glenn assures me. 

"What?" I frown. 

"Did... did The Governor touch you...." Glenn questioned. 

The atmosphere was awkward as I stare at Glenn.

"Well, yeah..." I shrug and Glenn has a mini heart attack. "How else is he supposed to move me?" 

Glenn lets out a shuddering breath as he grasps his chest. 

"Did Andrea or Amy or your parents ever tell you about... good touch, bad touch?" He questioned. 

I shrug my shoulders, looking up at him. "Why are you so sad about this?" 

Glenn rubs his face in frustration. 

"Do you know what your private area is?" He asks. 

I shake my head, waiting for him to continue. 

Glenn groans, placing his head in his hands. 

"I didn't think that I would have this talk to anyone." He frowns. "Okay. So... your private area is..." Glenn seems to struggle with his words. 

"Your underwear." He finally blurts out. 

"My underwear is my private part?" I repeat. 

"No... I mean yes... I mean... any place that your underwear covers is your private parts." He gestures to his crotch. 

"Under my underwear is my private area." I repeat.

"Yes. Now, anyone touching you there is bad. That is called a bad touch." Glenn tells me. "Did The Governor touch you in your private parts?" 

I think back to my time with The Governor and I didn't realize that my legs started to shake. 

"No." I shake my head. 

"Okay... did he give you any baths, or dress you?" Glenn questioned. 

"No." I shake my head. "Someone else did." 

Glenn was panicking, not even bothering to hide it anymore. "Was it a boy or a girl?" 

"A girl." I whisper, getting frightened by his panic. "Her name was Tina." 

"Did she touch you in your private area?" Glenn repeats the same question. 

I shake my head. "No. She let me do it." 

Glenn sags in relief. "Did anyone else touch you in your private area.... ever?" 

I shake my head, staring at my shoes.