Chapter Nine

(Chris POV)

It's been two weeks since I almost kissed Liz. Everything been normal between us, though we haven't talked about it yet. Wait, what am I saying we didn't even kissed. But I really wanted to kiss her. Kissing a girl have never been hard for me before. Some literally beg me to kiss them, but Liz is different. She makes me wanna kiss her every time I see her and a lot of dirty things come to my mind. Okay that's enough I can't get myself all wet by thinking about Liz.

Tonight should have been movie night at my apartment but we turned it to a sleepover with the girls. So that means Liz is coming too, am so excited. I already made the guest room for the girls. They offer to bring pizza on their way over. I was now sitting in my living room playing candy crush on my phone when the door bell rang. Knowing who were there from the noise outside I rolled my eyes and went to open the door.

"Hey!!! We brought beers." Luke said lifting the beers in his hands with more in Bob and Ralph hands "Let's get the party started."

"No drinking Luke, till the girls arrive." I told him

"So I can't even have one?"

"Not even a drop."

"Kill Joy."

"Liquor sucker."

"Dick head."

"Piece of shit."

"Are you two like twelve years old or something?" Bob asked.

"Luke's probably five." I told him jokingly.

Ralph was now on the couch texting on his phone. Probably it was Tracy they been  seeing each other for the past one week now.

"The girls are in the lobby guys, get your shit together."

"You got a GPS on them or something?" Luke asked Ralph.

"No stupid, Trace texted me."

"Ah! I forgot you're all in her ass."

"Watch your mouth or am gonna kill you Luke."

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Bob hurriedly opened the door and scooped Lydia up in the air.

"It's pretty cold out there." Lydia said when he put her down.

"What do you expect honey? It's in the middle of December." Luke told her.

"Hey! Watch it, will you? Don't call my girl honey in my presence. Do that again and you're dead."Bob warned him in a humorous tone.

"Scared she might leave you for me?"

"Nothing to fear babe he got nothing on you." Lydia assured Bob, giving Luke a don't you dare make a move on me look  but I know they are all joking.

Just in that moment I washed Liz carrying three boxes of pizza in the kitchen. I ran to her and took it.

"Let me help you with these."

"Thanks." She said smiling

An hour later we were done eating pizza and everyone were now drinking beer. I was on my third bottle, but was still very sober.

"Let's play a game guys." Ann said  finishing her second bottle of beer.

"Spin the bottle!" Luke yelled.

"Good one." Tracy said sitting on the floor beside Ann in the middle of the living room.

"I don't think that's a good one guys." Liz said kinda nervous.

"Don't be such a party pooper Liz." Ann told her.

"It will be fun." I assured her smiling and taking her hand so we can sit on the floor together.