Chapter ~10~

[A/N] um so ya.... I haven't updated this in like a week ._. Oh dear.... And I haven't updated my other story in like 3 weeks............ Ya........ I've kinda had a mix of writers block and laziness to blame. So theres really not much of an excuse *rubs back of neck nervously* I've kinda been spending a lot of time ready fanfics instead of writing them... Ehehhee..... Ya.... I'm being boring now X3 ON TO LE STORY!!!

Chapter ~10~ 3rd person POV ~

<•STARK TOWERS MEETING ROOM•>

Fury kept his hands folded and resting on his lap, glaring at the teen.

"Take a seat. " Fury said, gesturing to a chair across from him. Percy sat down in the leather chair and leaned back looking at Director Fury curiously.

"We need to discuss who you are. " Director Fury stated.

"Ok?" Percy questioned, not sure where this was leading to, nor why it was important.

"First off, are there more of you?" The Director asked.

"Uh..." Percy wasn't sure wether he trusted this man yet, but he didn't know if he had a choice. "Yes..." he finally got out.

"Good. " Fury said slightly nodding his head. "Next question, where are they?"

"Uh...." Percy knew he couldn't tell him this. He just couldn't. Who know what this Fury man might do. For all Percy knew, he could launch a nuclear strike on Camp! Ok maybe Percy was over reacting, but it's always good to be safe. "I can't tell you. "

"And why's that?" Fury asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I-I just can't. " Percy stated keeping a straight face.

"I'm afraid your going to have to tell me. " Fury said glaring at Percy menacingly. "Or we will use our own methods to get the answers from you. We can do this the hard way, or the easy way. "

"Well then," Percy said, not even flinching at Fury's threat. "I guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way. " Percy smirked.

"Guards!" Fury called. "Sedate him. "

As soon as Percy whipped up out of his seat, two guards came and grabbed both his arms. A third came around the back of Percy and jammed a needle into his neck. Percy immediately fell limp in the two guards arms. Director Fury came up to Percy and smirked at him.

"We will have the answers soon enough. " he laughed.

<•STARK TOWERS, LIVING ROOM, 3rd PERSON•>

Steve, Tony and Thor sat around on the couches, with nothing to do.

Natasha had taken Percy to talk to Fury, yet they weren't sure what Fury wanted with him, but they figured he'd be back soon. Natasha and Clint had went on a date (A/N CLINTASHA!!! X3), and weren't expected to be back until late, and Bruce was doing some important research on something, Tony had heard him say something about a blood sample from Percy, but Tony didn't really care.

The trio waited for Percy to get back for what seemed like hours, even though in reality it was just about an hour. finally, they got bored. Again.

"That's it!!" Tony exclaimed jumping off the couch. "I'm hacking Shields data base to figure out what the heck happened! No meeting should take this long!"

He went over to his computer and started hacking away, both Steve and Thor leaning over his shoulders watching him. Tony came to a log that had just been entered, it read (in short) 'Perseus Jackson taken under arrest for interrogation. ' at that Tony Steve and Thor shared some looks.