Chapter ~25~

[A/N] sup people! :3 Muahahhaha you all hate me :D good. My plan is working... But just a precaution, be warned 'cause there is a possible death soon... Soo.... Yeah. Who doesn't LOVE it when a character dies? :D I know you all love it.

FAVE COMMENTS:

By @MusicNBookz

Hey, just a random thought, uh, where do you live? 'Cause I'm definitely not getting on an airplane and buying a gun and going to your house and chop your head off!

By @moogie88

Wow I'm not surprised at all by the cruel things you do now. You should write something happy, that would be a real plot twist!!!

By @Sprinklezcupcakez

I'm laughing so hard rn. Not at the story but at these comments XD. Oh my god okay I love your evil thoughts because they cause such great stories and hilarious comments. So many death threats...I really do worry for your safety...

~•~

- SHOUT OUT TO YOU THREE!!! YOU COMMENTS TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!! IN FACT ALL THE COMMENTS MADE MY DAY EVEN THOUGH 99% OF THEM ARE DEATH THREATS :D Now! On to the Chapter!! Hopefully I will restrain myself from killing someone... For now... Maybe... And I've also got a huge surprise instore for this chapter... Be prepared for feels >:D

Chapter ~25~ Percy's POV~

~•~FLASHBACK~•~

"Hey mom!" I said excitedly through the Iris message.

"Hey Percy! How has camp been this year?" she said while stirring a bowl of blue cookie dough.

"Its been great! I'm really excited to get home and eats some blue cookies though..."

"Of course. Oh, I've got a big surprise for you when you get back!" she laughed.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I can't tell you until me you and Paul are all together. " she smiled mischievously. I groaned.

"Why not tell me what it is now?" I said doing my best puppy dog eyes.

"Because that would ruin the surprise! Now, I'll be there around noon, so you better be ready to go!"

"Okay.. See you then mom!"

"Love you Percy, see you later!" she waved and I swiped through the Iris message.

~•~END OF FLASHBACK~•~

I sat with my face buried in the white sheets of moms hospital bed that was beside Paul's.

I knew what the surprise was and why she has to wait for Paul before telling me. Warm tears streamed down my face as I looked up at moms, her face peaceful as if she where only asleep.

She was pregnant. That's what the surprise was. I was going to be a older brother.

There was only a small bump on her stomach, barely noticeable, but it was still proof. The doctors had already discovered the gender of the baby, it was going to be a girl. And that little girl, my baby sister, had a chance of not having any parents.

All of these emotions washed over me, grief, joy, sadness and happiness.

What had I done to deserve all this happening to me? Why couldn't I live out a normal life? All I wanted was to be with Annabeth and with mom and Paul and my soon to be little baby sister.

Was that to much to ask? Apparently the fates thought so because I heard all to familiar voices coming from just outside the door.

"Styx. " I cursed and stood up from beside my moms bed vigorously wiping the tears from my face.