Chapter One

Holly's P.O.V

As we prepared ourself for our final practice of our dance routine, we got into position just after pressing record on our camera. Minutes later our dance was complete, we finished up for the day and drew lots to see who was doing the editing and emails tonight. Turns out I was unfortunate and got that job, we packed up and headed back to our apartment.

We're a group called HANA, situated in South Korea. It consists of me, and my best friends Amy, Nari and Areum. We all dance and upload our routines which we choreograph onto YouTube, it's giving us a good life and we have a lot of support from those who watch us.

We are now trying to break into the music industry. Nari is a fantastic guitarist, Amy is a beautiful pianist and Areum is a phenomenal drummer, then I can sing, at least that's what I'm told by everyone.

We sat around joking and laughing whilst I finished editing and started to upload the video to YouTube. I then had to check our emails, not much was new until I hit refresh, and email came through onto my screen that made my eyes flash open.

"What is it Holly?" Nari said looking concerned. I ignored what she said and opened the email.

It was a long email, which took me ten minutes to read, but the satisfaction of the end is what made me overjoyed.

"Big Hit Entertainment are interested in signing us, and want to help us get into the music industry" I said in utter shock, I watched as the girls' jaws dropped and eyes widened. We all started smiling before we composed and email to accept their offer. We jumped around, celebrated before receiving another email that they would like us to be there tomorrow to finalise a contract. This is incredible, and a seriously fast process.

We headed to bed before the big day tomorrow, which excited yet petrified us all.

That next day...

We all woke up at our usual times. I get up the earliest because I have the most to do, I give myself a strict schedule which I always stick to. After 2 hours the others are all awake and ready to go to Big Hit Entertainment.

After our journey there we walk in and were surprised at how this place looks. I got distracted by the artwork on the walls when I was pulled by Amy to go with a lady who was taking us somewhere. Amy then had to tell me that we were about to finalise this contract.

We read through it all, and decided this is the best opportunity that we could ever get. We still have the freedom but we just work with them to help us produce and they get some profit, but as we grow we won't be affected by that so much. But that's not all it's about, we want to do what we love and this allows us to do that as well as we want to.

We signed and were extremely happy, we were shown to our studio which was customised for our use. We had an amazing dance studio, with everything we needed to keep us healthy. Mirrors to see ourselves along a wall and cameras set up ready to record. We were shown another room which had an office for us all, it is mainly me that does that work though. We also had a recording room, with a grand piano, guitars, drum kits and a lot of computers to process vocals. After we were shown around, Nari, Areum and Amy had to leave to get their rest, however my schedule gave me 2 hours of free time.

I spent the two hours in our new studio, I created our sign for the door which we had talked about a little bit before they left. Then I just danced for the rest of the time, blasting music out of the amazing speakers which they have here. I practiced some of our routines, before dancing a freestyle to a few pop songs. Finally I chose to do some contemporary dance, as I did that for a long time before moving on, but I still love it. (The video is the dance which was performed).