Chapter Twenty Five

Holly's P.O.V

I woke up and felt just as ill as I did when I initially went to the hospital with Amy. I told her and she decided that since I'd just miscarried we definitely should go to the hospital again. We got ready to go and then made our way there in a cab.

When we had arrived we asked for a doctor, we waited for about 20 minutes before we were seen, and then we were called to see a doctor. As we walked I felt even worse but the urge to puke was not there.

We walked into the doctor's office and then explained what I had been told. She told me that she was sorry for the loss of the baby, and then asked questions about my daily life in case it was something to do with that. She then checked by blood pressure and then took out a stethoscope. She was checking for quite some time and then looked very confused. She asked me to lay down and I did as she asked. She then brought out the machine which the previous doctor used and told me that I had had a miscarriage.

She pulled the screen to our view and we saw a completely different image to what Jimin and I saw before.

"You never had a miscarriage, did you see Dr Williams?" She asked and I nodded slowly. "He is someone who has been bribed before to tell people false information, so whoever you know who has anything against you, they could have bribed him" She said calmly and I smiled, I felt tears come into my eyes since I could tell Jimin that I never lost our child.

We sat there for a couple moments admiring the picture on the screen, Amy took a picture of the screen for me on my phone so that I could show it to Jimin. Why would Eunha go that far to make my life miserable?

"So I'm still going to have a child?" I said still in disbelief, the doctor nodded and then looked at the screen and then seemed surprised.

"If both you and your partner think it is one child, you will have to tell him otherwise" She said and I was confused. "You're having twins" She added and I was even more shocked than before. I looked over to Amy who was just as surprised as I was. I laughed in disbelief and felt my smile grow.

"Would you like to know the gender of the babies?" She asked and Amy came up with an idea.

"How about I find out the gender, I could throw a baby shower party that also has a gender reveal so you have no idea either!" She suggested and I thought the idea was amazing.

I agreed and left the room, thanking the doctor. Amy came out shortly after and as soon as we were out of the hospital we called Nari and Areum and told them to go to the boy's dorm since we have news. They arrived at the same time as we did, and everyone then sat down and I smiled before I said anything.

"So what's the news? Don't keep us hanging!" Areum asked and I smiled even wider than I thought I could.

"Turns out that the doctor we saw was bribed by Eunha, and he told us that I had miscarried when I hadn't!" I said and everyone was really happy about it, I looked over to Jimin who was definitely in shock, he ran over to me and hugged me tight, I laughed as Tae came over to me and hugged me too.

"This is amazing, sometimes I wish Eunha wasn't around but this is the best news you could have given us" Jimin said and I nodded.

"I still have more to say" I said and everyone again was confused, I smiled at that and looked over to Amy. "We're having twins" I said and Jimin's jaw dropped.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me, and when we pulled away I looked at him and he had teary eyes. One tear fell from his eye and I wiped it away and we laughed.

"Do you know the gender of the babies?" He asked me and I shook my head and Amy stood up and smiled.

"She doesn't but I do because I'm planning a baby shower and gender reveal!" She said and everyone smiled and loved the idea just as much as I did.

Amy's P.O.V

I immediately started to think of ideas for the gender reveal. I decided that having water guns filled with the correct colour paints would be a great idea. Nari and Areum also thought it was a fun idea, but I never told them the genders that the doctor had told me.

I was ordering the things needed for the reveal, and I had everything prepared in a few hours. I said to Holly that the reveal could happen in a few days, and she suggested that we should do it on a V Live.

I then went out to the mall and bought some white shirts for everyone to wear, so that the colour would be visible when they fire the guns at each other and reveal the gender.

I felt so excited about this and was telling Nari and Areum as much as I could about it. I can't wait to set everything up and see their reactions!

Eunha's P.O.V

"Eunha we have a problem, she's already found out that the miscarriage was a lie!" Jisu said running into the room, I sighed and then decided that we needed to ruin this in any way possible.

"That girl is annoying, which is why we need to step up our game. There is time, but we need to get on with coming up with an idea as soon as possible. Get Mina and Levi to come down here now, we need to discuss ideas. Her life shouldn't go as well as it does, she deserves to live a life that seems like she is in hell" I said in frustration, Jisu nodded and left to find them, and not long after she left she came back in the room with Mina and Levi following behind her.

"So you want to find another way to mess with her?" Mina asked as she sat down and then went on her phone. "At this point you might as well just kill everyone she knows and loves, that can't be undone" She suggested casually. "The fake miscarriage was one she was bound to find out, they found out about the plan of breaking them up, she escaped from us, you let her Dad leave practically unscathed! If you do that then there is no reversing it" she said and for once I knew her idea was too much.

"You know what, we aren't going to kill everyone she knows and loves. We want to make her life hell, but by doing that a lot of people are going to be suffering who don't deserve to" I said and she nodded.

"So what only effects her or a few people that we could do?" Levi questioned as he leant against the wall and ran a hand through his black hair.

I thought about it, and came up with one of the worst plans that I have ever thought of. Surely this one will not go wrong.