Chapter Fifteen

A/N: I am so sorry for how many P.O.V changes there are in this.

Holly's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to Jimin lightly shaking me awake. I slowly sat up and smiled, he also sat up and I looked at him. He then smiled and took my hand, which made me smile even more than I was before.

"Are you okay now?" He asked and I nodded, I sat up properly and sighed.

"Yes I am, thank you for staying with me last night" I said quietly, Jimin returned the smile and gave a chuckle also.

"Holly I want you to be happy and to feel safe, to feel loved and cared for. You deserve that. I'll stay by you as long as I can, now have you got plans for today?" He asked and I stopped to let his words sink in, and then thought for a moment to think about any plans.

"I wanted to get some new clothes, so I'll be back soon, I'm heading to the mall, you're welcome to come if you like" I said and finally got out of bed, I saw him nod from his reflection of him in the background of a mirror. I then saw him walk towards me and I turned around to face him.

"I'd love to come with you but I have to go to dance practice, I'll see you soon I promise" He said reassuringly. I nodded as he lightly kissed my forehead.

As he left the room, I smiled and started to get myself ready to go to the mall, and once I was done I grabbed my phone, told the girls where I was going and started to walk there.

As I arrived I planned what shops I wanted to go into in my head, and went into them whilst stopping for food a few times along the way. I got a few items of clothing that I wanted and was about to leave when I was greeted with a face I really did not want to see.

Eunha, the girl I just found out has been dating my brother for quite some time. My brother who wants to marry his first love.

She slowly walked up to me, followed by two girls who seemed vaguely familiar. I sighed as she approached and I saw a sadistic smirk appear on her face.

"Ah, Holly. Such a wonderful time to see you again" She said, linking her arm with mine. The two girls who were walking behind her now stifling laughter.

"Eunha, I know you're with my brother, and I'm not exactly happy about it all. He speaks so highly of you yet he doesn't even know the truth" I explained simply and she shot a slight glare towards me.

"Of course you haven't said anything to him about it yet! You're so predictable, you know that right?" She spoke in her squeaky voice. I sighed and rolled my eyes, Eunha began to walk towards the back of the store and I looked around whilst she did that.

I attempted to reach for my phone but the bag was being clasped to my hip by Eunha pushing against it. I felt anger build as I saw how simple of that movement can stop me from doing what I need to do.

As we reached the back of the store, she disconnected the firm link between our arms. I shook my arm since it was beginning to go numb.

"Why did you lie about my Dad's death?" I asked, and all three of the girls started to laugh, however Eunha was in hysterics.

"To be honest, I have no idea. Just for entertainment I think" she said plainly, I stared in disbelief and before I could even think of what to say a cloth was held to my face, I took a breath and I was cold on the floor. Thanks to those girls, whoever they were, I was chloroformed...