Chapter Five

...A few weeks later...

Holly's P.O.V

It's been a couple days since Jin and Nari's joint birthday celebration. All eleven of us spent the entire day together, we went out for lunch and dinner, played party and video games and some of us got very competitive.

Now, everyone is preparing when they will go back home to see their families. I've been working on a second song to release, specifically the lyrics.

"It's sorted! I'm going home to Jeonju and I'll be with my parents for Christmas!" Nari shouted in our studio and we all cheered, they were all happy that they're all going back to Jeonju for Christmas, I'm not going to bring down their moods. Since they're all from Jeonju, they will end up meeting up one of the days after Christmas.

"You guys will all be back for mine and Tae's birthdays right?" I asked and they all nodded.

"We all made sure we'd be back on the 28th" Amy said and I nodded, and smiled.

We heard a knock at the door and I went to open it, we weren't surprised when all of the boys had just walked across, we invited them in and we sat on the studio floor talking about their plans. Everyone was leaving on the 22nd and coming back for the 28th which I was glad about.

I haven't mentioned to anyone that I didn't have plans, I don't want anyone to have to worry about me, or how I will be. Maybe a Christmas alone is what I need this year...

It looks like everyone will be going back to their hometowns for Christmas, it would be great to go back to mine and see my family but it isn't an option. I smiled whilst updating our Instagram, and sat there quietly listening to everyone laugh about past Christmases.

Jimin's P.O.V

I couldn't help but notice how quiet Holly is being as we all talked, after a while Rapmon and Suga were called back into the studio, and the others wanted to go and get some food. Holly decided she wanted to stay but Nari insisted on getting her some food anyways. As they all left I went and sat with her, she looked up at me and we smiled.

"I noticed you were quiet whilst we were talking, have you got plans for Christmas?" I asked and she smiled weakly, hoping I haven't upset her asking that.

"No, I haven't. Please don't mention it to Tae, or anyone." She said and my eyes widened. "Let me explain" She added, and I nodded, and stayed silent.

"After mine and Tae's birth parents died, we were separated at adoption. Tae has parents who are loving and caring, which is great and I am happy that he has that. However my parents died in an accident, so I have no one to go back to. I can't just walk into Tae's family for Christmas, it simply isn't right and I would feel incredibly awkward." She explained and I felt really sorry for her that she's lost both her birth and adoptive parents. I took her hand and smiled as she looked up at me, slightly teary eyed, then an idea came into my mind.

Holly's P.O.V

"You know what" Jimin said whilst sitting up straight. "You can come with me to Busan" He said and I sat there in shock.

"What?! Jimin no I would be-" I started but he cut me off.

"No buts, it won't be a problem with my parents, or my brother. They will be perfectly fine with you coming if I explain your situation. Plus, it would be really fun to show you around Busan, and Jungkook is going to Busan too, we can find a time to go and hang out or visit him." He said, and he really did convince me to go.