Chapter Two

Holly's P.O.V

About two months later...

It's been a while since we've started working with Big Hit. We've made really good friends with BTS and we hang out after work now, which does reduce the amount of sleep I get a little more and put more strain on my activities but its definitely worth it. I get around 2 hours of sleep a night, I can barely go half an hour without yawning now.

Tae and I have gotten extremely close again, we've told each other what happened after our biological parents passed away when I was 4 and he was 7 and we were given for adoption. Tae was taken in by his new parents and has been happy since then, which I am definitely happy about. But I was adopted by a biracial couple. My adoptive mother was Korean and my adoptive father was English, so I am now also fluent in English thanks to them, it allows me to communicate more with fans. However I lost my adoptive parents not too long ago in an accident. We cried and laughed talking about what we remember and telling each other the ups and downs in our lives. We've grown so close now we're inseparable. We told our fans about this and social media blew up, it was really supported which we loved, we slightly feared a backlash from fans, but now we're not sure why.

The girls have been working super hard on coming up with ideas for a first song. We've decided that we want it to be released on stage live, so we need a dance for the girls to do with vocals counted for. We decided to write the song about people who lie for their own benefit, based off of Areum's last "out of the spotlight" boyfriend. After many hours we finished the lyrics and we heard a knock at the door. I said I would get the door and slowly walked, the tiredness overtaking my body, but I still functioned well enough to make it there.

I opened the door to all of BTS, I let them in before telling the girls that our hang out started five minutes ago. They packed away the work and came out to hang out with everyone. As I talked with Rapmon and Suga, I couldn't seem to keep my eyes off of Jimin, no matter how tired I am. As he and Jin laughed at Nari's story about her first experience roller skating as a toddler, I smiled to myself before realising I had spaced out from our conversation.

"Are you okay?" I heard Rapmon ask, I perked up quickly and nodded, with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm good, I spaced out I'm sorry" I said, tuning back into Nari's story.

"You should hear the stories of Holly ice skating!" Amy said particularly loud, everyone looked her way and turned to listen, I immediately ran over and covered her mouth before she could talk.

"NO NEVER" I shouted and everyone laughed at us.

"Come on it's not that bad!" Nari said and I sighed.

"Well I guess, fine. Sometimes I really hate you guys" I said and they all chuckled.

"The first time she ice skated with us was at an ice rink in Seoul." Amy began, I already was uncomfortable with this story.

"As everyone else but her had ice skated before, we all glided along the ice. She never told us that she had never skated before, so she stood at the side before we asked her on. On her first attempt of skating she fell face first onto the ice, she got a heavy nose bleed, but it recovered quickly. We decided we wanted to go home but Holly wanted to ice skate, she's very persistent sometimes. As we held onto her, taking her around the rink we thought she'd be fine. We let her go with a small bit of momentum, as she was cheering she went straight into a little boy and his mother, she fell over and managed to cut her face with the blade on the skate, not hurting the family in the process." She finished and everyone laughed at my clumsiness, I could tell I was bright red, hoping that this was the end of my embarrassment.

"WE FORGOT ABOUT THE SKATING ON THE LAKE!" Areum shouted and they burst out laughing.

"OH NO!" I said and everyone was now curious. "Oh fine tell the story" I said and they cheered, making me laugh.

"We were at a lake in winter where it has frozen over and it was safe to ice skate. We brought the pairs we got at the rink, which shared some memories with Holly, and went onto the ice. For around 5 minutes she was fine gliding around, no strangers were there to bump into.  Until she reached an extremely thin sheet of ice and fell through the ice into the freezing cold water" Nari said and I felt myself go redder than ever before, as everyone laughed again at my stupidity.

"For god sake you guys" I said and laughed.

"Don't worry, that's only some stories, she's had enough today" Nari said and I laughed.

"I appreciate that, dearly" I said sarcastically, making them all laugh.

As we came to the end of our hang out, we headed home and everyone looked at me funny, I had to ask what was wrong, and more importantly if I had missed anything crucial that they clearly hadn't.

"What's up?" I asked and Amy smiled.

"You and Jimin?" She asked and I sighed and shook my head.

"What about us?" I said, I had now known of my feelings for Jimin but hidden them from most, I do that with many things.

"You like little Jimin don't you?" Areum said nudging me, I felt my cheeks heat up slightly and they laughed, I smiled at their laughter.

"You do! You do!" They repeated, as we all laughed.

"Okay yeah I do, I'm only friends though. We have no chance in whatever" I sighed.

"One day you'll realise that I am in fact psychic. I think one day you will be together, so don't knock the chances down!" Amy said and I nodded.

We decided to go to sleep which I appreciated, my schedule has been slowly making me more tired the longer I have had it. As long as no one notices how tired I am, I am happy. No one should worry for me when I am trying to help them all. I now get an hour and a half of sleep each night, and I am happy about that, it could be worse. I could get no sleep a night. I feel like it might eventually take it's toll on me, but for now my passion keeps me energetic, lively and from needing to sleep more often.