Chapter Twenty

A/N: If smut isn't your thing, skip to the next chapter.

Holly's P.O.V.

Jimin shot me a look and smirked at me and at this moment I knew exactly what he wanted to do. We slipped away from the others and he grabbed hard onto my wrist as he dragged me into his dorm room. As soon as we got inside, he shut the door quickly and slammed me up against it, one hand against the door beside my head, the other slipped neatly around my waist. He kissed me passionately and his scent was so intoxicating I couldn't help myself but to smile as he kissed me. As I did so, he moved his hand from the door to the side of my face, cupping my cheek with his fingers tangled in my hair. I swung both of my arms around his neck and he moved his one hand down under my bum and hoisted me up so my legs were hooked around his waist. He continued to kiss me for a few more minutes before I pulled away to catch my breath.

At this point, he lent in close and whispered in my ear "I've waited so long to do this baby, since the second I laid my eyes on you I knew I wanted you and only you. Now I can reward you for being so good to me." As he said those last words, I felt his soft lips press deep into my neck, making me throw it out to the side as if to grant him permission. He grinded his hips into me with every kiss, and he started to bite down on different places on my neck, quickly leaving several dark marks that would be nearly impossible to cover up, but in that moment I didn't care. All I wanted was him, and I had him.

I felt myself drifting in and out of focus as he started to move his hands up and down my body as he kissed me. His touch made me weak, and I felt my breathing hitch every time his lips caught a sweet spot. He pulled me from the door, my body still hoisted up around his waist, and slowly carried me over to his bed. He gently placed me down but I didn't unhook my arms or legs, so he laid on top of me as I threw my head back for him.

He broke his kisses and looked straight into my eyes. I almost got lost in his but before I knew it his lips were back on mine and he was reaching down to pull off my leggings. As he did so, I reached down to attempt to unbuckle his belt with him still on top of me, never breaking the kiss. He slowly slipped off my leggings as I continued to fumble around with his belt. Eventually, I gave up and he took it upon himself to climb off from on top of me and quickly unbuckle it himself, before kicking of his skinny jeans across the room and onto the floor. Doing this, he looked at me as if to say "take off your jumper" so I did just that, whipping it off so I was sat purely in my underwear. I watched as he looked me up and down, examining my body with a combination of love and lust in his eyes. He then realised he still had his shirt on, and proceeded to quickly rip it off revealing his chiseled abs. God, he was gorgeous. Before I knew it, he was slowly walking towards the bed and towards me, until he was stood at the edge of the bed, his hips in line with my face so that the only thing in my sight were his Calvin Klein boxer shorts. Through the material I could see his member throbbing and I noticed the pre cum that leaked onto them. I felt a small pair of hands weave slowly into my head, cupping it firmly. He brought my head up to look at him and gave me a cheeky smile before I looked back down to his dick and grabbed the waistband to his boxers, pulling them down and letting it spring up, almost hitting me in the face. He was much bigger than what I had originally expected.

I took his dick in my hands and started slowly pumping, and he let out a little moan at my touch. I continued for a few minutes before moving my mouth around his tip. He winced a little at the initial shock of my lips on his dick, and before I knew it, my mouth completely encased his member and I sucked hard. He began to pull on my hair, guiding my head in a motion that helped him steady himself. The harder he pulled, the faster I went and the faster I went, the harder he pulled. I let go with one hand and started to gently squeeze his balls, and he let out a loud moan as I did do. I kept going for quite some time until I felt him cum in my mouth. I looked into his eyes and swallowed it. "Good girl" he whispered "and now it's time for me to return the favour".

He pushed me back onto the bed and climbed back on top of me, kissing me hard straight on the lips. After a minute or so, he began to nibble on my ear - one of my biggest weaknesses. I must have let out a slight moan as he did this, or shifted my position slightly, as he chuckled to himself before continuing to bite down on my earlobe. Then, he slowly started to work his way down my body like before, making sure he kissed and sucked hard on every part of my neck, hitting the right spot everytime. He slowly trailed down to my boobs, leaving further hickies from the ones from earlier, then continued down onto my stomach, still sucking hard. He reached up to grab my boobs and squeezed them gently, causing me to shift underneath him. A few minutes later, he moved further down still, squeezing my inner thigh which sent a shiver down my spine. He used his other hand to hook his fingers onto my underwear and move it to the side, revealing my core. I knew I was dripping as his every word, his every touch made me beg for more. "I can see you're nice and wet for me baby" he says smirking. Before I knew it, his finger was deep inside me and he started to flick my clit with his tongue, causing me to let out a moan that I was trying to contain. With that, he added another finger, waiting for me to moan again before adding another, continuing to suck hard on my clit. As I was reaching my peak, he quickly pulled out his fingers, leaving me desperate for his touch again, and he waited, torturing me until I begged him to go again. It got to the point where I couldn't bear it anymore, and just before I broke down, he thrusted his tongue back into my centre, causing my back to arch up quickly and filling my entire body with indescribable pleasure. I came quite quickly but he kept going, and got my heart racing all over again. I reached my hands down to grab his hair, gripping onto it and pulling it to steady myself. He carried on, making me moan and squirm in undeniable pleasure from his touch until I came a second time, and then slowed down my breathing.

It was at this point he grabbed the lining to my underwear, pulling it down over my ankles before throwing it across the room and onto the floor in a heap. He crawled back up over my body, placing his member at my entrance. Jimin looked at me as if to ask my permission, to which I gave him a nod and a small smile back, letting him know he could continue. A second later, I felt his dick inside me, pressing against my walls. He grabbed both of my wrists and pushed them down into the mattress above my head, completely exposing me and trapping me underneath him. Unable to keep quiet, I let out the loudest of all my moans so far, risking anyone in nearby rooms figuring out what we were getting up to. He went slow to begin with to get me used to his size, but it wasn't long until I was, and he started getting rougher. He pumped himself into me harder and faster before somehow managing to flip me up onto my hands and knees. Jimin placed his small hands onto my hips, steadying us both, and he used his hands to guide my hips to sync with his thrusting, which got rougher by the second. One hand left my hip and reached up to grab my hair, pulling my head backwards sharply. He continued to fuck me harder and faster until I felt myself becoming weaker by the second from his almost magical touch. As we were both approaching our climaxes, he flipped me over again onto my back so he was on top of me once more. He took his hand and placed it on my neck, pushing on it, tilting my head backwards and beginning to choke me. My breathing hitched and my body couldn't stand it much longer. His other hand was on my hip, holding my body in place as his grip on my neck got tighter and he went harder still. He came inside me and a few seconds later, I came too, and he slowed down his thrusts, never letting go of my neck. He tilted my head up a bit more and kisssed me passionately on the lips and I felt my arms fly up and leave scratches down his back. He eventually broke away and I looked deep into his eyes. He truly was beautiful.

He carefully rolled off me and collapsed in the bed beside me. I was speechless from the events that just went down in this bed, I had never experienced anything quite like it. I felt his hands snake around my waist and pull me in closer, pressing me right against his naked body. He kissed me neck lightly and whispered into my ear. "I love you, Holly" but this time it was different. Those words coming from Jimin now, it just wasn't the same, but it was better. It felt so different and far more special than before, and I could tell he truly meant it, especially after him proposing to me.

"I love you too" I whispered back, and he placed a kiss on my cheek before we both fell asleep intertwined, his arms holding me close to him.