Chapter Eighteen

Holly's P.O.V

I woke up still beside Jimin, he had already woken up and was scrolling through his phone. I sat up and as I did he looked over to me and smiled, he carefully moved my head over towards him and kissed the top of it. I smiled before reaching for my own phone, seeing a message from my Dad. It read: We need to organise another time to see each other soon, and another at some point for me to meet Jimin, love you.

I smiled and quickly responded organising a time to meet up with him later this week. But I also explained that neither of them will be able to communicate, so they would have to meet later on along the line. He said that was okay, since he has seen a lovely side of him already.

"Were you messaging your Dad?" Jimin asked and I turned to face him again, and I nodded slowly.

"He asked to meet with me soon, and for eventually him to meet with you. But because of the language barrier I want to try and make it easier for you to communicate. Do you think you would be up for learning English?" I asked him and he didn't seem too phased, he then sat up right in front of me, took my hand and smiled as he looked into my eyes.

"I would do anything for you, Holly. Of course I would. I'd love for you to teach me, and it'd not only allow me to communicate with your Dad but with international ARMY's too" He said, and I smiled in response, we shared a quick hug before I got out of bed and got myself ready for the day.

"How about you start teaching me right now? Just the basics, but a little goes a long way, right?" He asked me and I nodded.

We sat there for probably close to two hours, I was finding out how much he understood and then teaching him the little things that he didn't know. He was beginning to pick up more and more on different words and phrases, and I was proud of him for that. He then decided to record a video for Twitter, speaking the some of the new English he had just learned. We saw the response to it which was very pleasing, and I was reading a few of the English responses and telling him what they meant.

Three years later (sorry for the gigantic time skip!)

Myself, all of BTS and the girls decided that we would go for a big trip to England. We were on our last day in England, but since we had been so busy working with UK artists we've not had the chance to look around. Now since I've been teaching Jimin English for three years, he's pretty much fluent! I'm so, so proud of him and he is very happy that he will now be able to talk with English speaking ARMYs.

We went into a small store together, we walked hand in hand whilst the rest of them followed both in front and behind us. We both saw some shoes that we liked and saw that there were no prices beside them. We found an employee and then Jimin told me that he wanted to test his English, but asked me to help if he didn't get it correct.

"Excuse me?" He asked, the employee turned around to face him and smiled.

"Hello sir how can I help you?" The man asked Jimin and he thought for a small second to gather his words.

"How much are these two pairs of shoes?" He asked correctly, I smiled brightly and he told us the price. We both thanked him and as soon as he had left I told him that he got everything correct. He was really happy with himself, and then we went to go and buy our shoes.

We then left that shop and continued to walk, and we soon enough were greeted by the London Eye. We all wanted to go on it since the sun was beginning to set, and by the time we had reached the top we hoped for a beautiful sunset to be visible.

We got in line, and waited until we could all go into one of the carriages and we were on our way up. We had a separate carriage to the other members of public since there are so many of us and we were all shouting inside, therefore it wouldn't bother anyone else.