Chapter Seventeen

Holly's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning still wrapped up in Jimin's arms, he was already awake and looked down at me and smiled. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and slowly got up from where he was, I stayed exactly where I laid and tried to go back to sleep because I was still feeling very tired.

Just as I was about to sleep there was a knock at the door, I sat up and a nurse walked into the room, asking me to sign some paperwork so that I could be discharged. As soon as I was done I was able to leave, Jimin had already messaged everyone that I was now coming back home and we walked back. Jimin keeping me away from the road and watching over me because of everything that has happened on this road and what I have just come out of.

As soon as we arrived back at our dorm, I was greeted by everyone and we all sat and talked about what has been happening over the last five weeks. The conversation didn't last long since nothing much had happened.

Soon enough the boys then had to go to a dance practice, they left and the girls then sat with me, constantly checking if I was okay.

"V, Suga and Jimin were so determined to find you that they didn't look after themselves well enough, you know. I was worried that they'd harm themselves" Nari told me whilst handing me a glass of water. I had no words to form, I wish they didn't do that to themselves.

"However, today we're going to go and have some fun! You'll be with us and we're not going to do any sort of work. We're just going to celebrate that you're back and enjoy some time together" Amy then added, we all smiled and got ourselves ready to go out, Amy had plans for what we can do so I trusted her with it being a surprise.

Soon enough we were in a cab and Amy was giving the driver directions, we all talked and laughed on the way. As soon as we got out we all smiled as we saw a bowling alley in front of us. We ran to the door, bought ourselves a lot of games and then went to our given alley.

We decided to have a no cell phone rule for the bowling, except for taking photos. Amy insisted that we could take photos since this was a fun day and we should have some pictures to show fans and for us to remember it. We agreed to that and played until we all had one a couple games.

After that we ran into the arcade and played so many of the games, air hockey, basketball and DDR mostly were my favourites.

Amy's P.O.V

Whilst all of us were bowling, I had to make sure I had some access to my phone because I was messaging Jimin.

He was planning a lovely surprise for Holly for when she comes back home, we gave him a spare key to the dorm and he has Rapmon's help with the plan. I don't know every detail of the plan but I know that he wants it to be perfect and wants to have everything done before we all come back.

I looked over to her and Areum dancing on the DDR, they were having so much fun whilst I was telling Jimin that she is okay, happy and that we won't be back for quite a while. He was happy that she was safe and happy, and glad that he had time to prepare the surprise. I went to join Nari for a game of air hockey, and then we all decided to have a tournament of air hockey after that one game.

Jimin's P.O.V

Whilst I was messaging Amy, she made sure that I had enough time to get everything prepared. Rapmon was also with me and helping out, I had asked him to go and pick up a giant teddy bear that I had seen in a store. Whilst he did this, I went into a jewellery store and chose a beautiful promise ring that I sent a picture of to Amy, and she told me that she would love it.