Chapter Eleven

...The next day, at the BTS dorm...

Jimin's P.O.V

As we planned to get V and Suga to overhear our conversation, we sat on our couches lightly talking. We knew that both J-Hope and Jungkook would be out for a matter of hours, and that V and Suga would both probably arrive home at the same time.

We heard the door to the house open, and a light discussion could be heard. That was our signal that they were both back home.

We had to then improvise the discussion, which could have gone so badly wrong, but luckily it didn't.

"Jimin-ah you plan to confess to her in two days?" Jin began the conversation quite loudly, which was then shortly cut off by V and Suga coming in and looking very confused.

"Jimin is confessing to who?" Suga asked as he sat down beside Rapmon.

A small silence then fell across the room, which provided Suga the answer to his question, and leaving V most likely still in the dark.

Suga and V's expressions changed, but not to anger. They just changed to a slightly surprised expression.

"If you're talking about Holly, I honestly think you two would look good together" Suga plainly comments, V turns his head sharply. We were all needless to say shocked at Suga's reaction to this.

"Wait, what?!" V said sharply standing up.

"V please try to be calm about this" Jin said reassuringly to V, he slowly sat down and the room remained, somewhat, calm.

"Yes it is her, but I wanted to ask your opinions about me confessing to her at the new years show" I asked and V sat in silence, thinking about what I had just said.

V slowly stood up, and walked over towards me. He placed his hands firmly, but not too hard, on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You can confess to her" He said and I felt insanely happy, and surprised at his words.

"Thank you V fo-" I began talking but he cut me off of my speech.

"However, if you hurt her in any way by no means should you expect to come out unscathed by me, you got that Jimin?" He said and shot a small glare towards me. I nodded and he stood up, standing up and looking down at me.

"You break her heart, I will break you" He said and turned to sit back down in his chair, I nodded and then I gulped as he turned around. He can be terrifying when it comes to him protecting his sister.

Jin's P.O.V

I left to go and get an answer I needed, especially to save any potential issues at the new years show. I went to the girl's dorm, and Nari opened the door, I asked her if I could talk with them all and she nodded, letting me in.

"Holly is asleep, I don't think it's best we wake her" She said and I nodded.

"It's actually her that I was going to talk to you about, but it's my curiosity eating at me so it doesn't need to concern her" I explained and she nodded.

I followed her to their couches, where Amy and Areum were on their phones. They were surprised to look up and just see me, and none of the other boys.