Chapter Thirteen

Holly's P.O.V

The next day we had left the boy's dorm, and we had gone to our own. We had to prepare for the new years show tonight. We changed for the practice today which went fantastically well, then we all filled with excitement. Now that my nerves are gone about today's show, I can feel completely excited for the show.

We could hear the boys practicing a few of their dances to songs, we checked on them every now and then, and they checked on us too. We then heard all of their solo songs, which meant that they'd decided to perform those last today.

We carried on practicing older routines. We were completely prepared with 3 hours to spare. We were doing extremely well with our timing.

Closer to the show, we met the boys whilst we were putting our outfits together. As I planned, I wore the shoes and jeans that worked so well together, along with a shirt and added the bracelet and earrings Jimin had gotten me.

I had my hair and makeup done, whilst the boys were putting their outfits together. We were completely set up sooner than later and we were ready to go. We were all jumping around behind the stage, even with nerves hitting us all, some more than others.

Jimin's P.O.V

I stood anxiously waiting for the show to start, I wanted it to start soon to get rid of some of the pressure I already feel crushing my soul. My nerves must have been clear as Rapmon walked over to me and reassured me that everything is going to go well, Jin soon followed and emphasised exactly what Rapmon had said. They'd made me feel slightly better, and before we knew it we were called to go and get to the stage doors.

Thanks to Jin, I feel much better about my confession, he's helped me with making sure that I won't mess up and that my words I chose are perfect. I'm really thankful and he knows that, since I tell him that many times a day now.

We then had the doors open and we were revealed to our audience. Cheers were heard and I felt so much happier and less nervous at the sight of everyone. However the nerves are still digging but I can easily push those aside.

Both of our groups stood and talked for five minutes to the audience. We had a small introduction planned which went smoothly. We then had to follow that by us doing group performances, starting with BTS.

Holly's P.O.V

We all stood on another part of the stage whilst BTS got ready to do their first performance, which was of 'DNA'. We didn't actually know what songs they planned as a group, but we love them all so it's going to be amazing.

They followed that with 'Danger', and then 'Blood Sweat and Tears'. Everyone was having a great time and the boys were giving their best tonight. They then did 'Save me' and 'I Need U' to finish off their part for now. We all hugged before we swapped out and did our performances.

We did our favourite five dances first, which was so much fun, and then we did our most famous one which was the 10th dance that we uploaded in our careers. We then took a small break and finally performed our song with the choreography. I was definitely more passionate tonight, I could tell since I felt much happier performing with the girls.

As I swapped with the girls to do the solo dance for the instrumental, I felt a lot of emotions hit me. I have known that today is the anniversary of my adoptive parent's death a few years ago, and it's making me feel as if I need to perform even better today for them.

As my solo finished, I went back to my microphone and finished the song. The boys all ran back out to us and hugged us, Tae came up to me looking slightly concerned, I realised that a tear had escaped my eye. I wiped it and shook my head, as if to say not to worry. He nodded, but I could tell he wouldn't ignore it for a second.