Chapter Three

Holly's P.O.V

After another long month our song was finally finished, as much as we wanted to show the boys our first song we kept it a complete secret that it was finished. We've planned a show in Seoul where we will be dancing and our final part of it will be us releasing the song. It's also going to be live streamed on YouTube.

However, recording the vocals has been a big struggle for me. I've wanted them to be absolutely perfect so I have had an hour of sleep a day or less, making sure I've had time to get the part I recorded correct, and making extra fine tunes to the song. I'm feeling exhausted, as if I am slowly being drained of life, but it's just a small lack of sleep.

I think the girls have noticed that I haven't been sleeping enough, I've been a lot more angry and apparently I've been extremely scary to wake up sometimes. I feel bad that I'm worrying them but I'm doing everything I can to make sure the fans get the perfect song, which they definitely deserve.

Everyone from BTS is able to come along to the show, which I am insanely happy about. We had our outfits ready and makeup chosen for the show tomorrow. Both Nari and I choreographed their dance today and they learnt it, since I'm singing for the first time live I am not doing much dancing, aside from a solo in the instrumental.

We all sat in the studio, the girls were practicing with the music playing quietly, so the guys don't hear from next door. I felt myself going in an out of a sleep-like state as they did this, the girls left me to catch up on sleep, but I couldn't sleep. I heard the music turn off and the door open as I closed my eyes and attempted to sleep, which wasn't happening, why can't I just sleep? Always when I need sleep the most...

Jimin's P.O.V

We all decided to visit HANA whilst we were on a break, we could hear the slight muffle of music which we couldn't figure out what it was. We knocked and Nari opened the door, I saw Amy and Areum awake dancing but I didn't see Holly anywhere, apparently the look of concern on my face was evidently obvious.

"Holly is sleeping, we're worried about her too" Nari said, inviting us in.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she smiled weakly.

"She's been working really hard for us, which we appreciate, but she's being getting so little sleep she gets a lot more irritated and it's probably effecting her both mentally and physically" Areum explained, after hearing our conversation.

At that moment we all looked to the corner of the room, Holly was on top of a thick blanket that acted as a mattress, a pillow supporting her head and another, thinner blanket covered her. She looks so peaceful and so beautiful even though she isn't looking after herself properly.

"Right now we're trying our best not to disturb her, she can't be too tired for the show" Amy said and we nodded.

"I haven't been asleep you guys" She said and all our head's darted in her direction.

V walked over to her and she smiled, he hugged her the best he could as she laid in the blankets and he smiled too. They talked quietly but we couldn't hear it, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"You like her?" Rapmon asked me suddenly and I jumped, he laughed along with Jin and I sighed.

It would explain why I want to just help her sleep, and for her be better so she can be her regular self again as soon as possible. It would explain why she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I guess I do like her, and quite a lot.