Chapter Twenty Four

Michael's P.O.V

After being carelessly dragged out of my house, I was shoved into the back of a van and before I knew it we had stopped and they were pulling me out and into a building.

They put me on the floor of a basement in a house, I looked around and it was dark, but not dark enough so you couldn't see a thing.

"Do you know why you're here?" A girl asked who then stepped in front of me, I shook my head in response and she laughed.

"Well, we kidnapped your daughter once, it was very entertaining while it lasted. But we thought it'd be fun to tell you everything that happened to her" She said and then laughed again, I sighed because I didn't completely know what she had gone through. I guess now I will find out.

The door then opened at the top of the stairs, two girls and a man walked into the basement and stood beside the girl who had been talking to me.

"Girls why don't you tell him what you did to her over those weeks?" She asked then and they smiled, they looked at each other and nodded.

"We bullied her, mentally, and physically. We told her just how worthless she truly is, and she definitely started to believe us. We told her how disgusting she is, how ugly she is, how much she doesn't deserve anything she has. You name it, we said it." One of the girls said, she had brown hair whilst the other had blonde.

"Then we would punch her, kick her down and slap her just for our own entertainment. We would sometimes even use the horse's whip over on the wall on her just because we felt like it. We'd tie her up and blindfold her for days on end, not letting her see anything and scaring her out of her own mind. It was one of the most entertaining things we've ever done in our lives" The blonde girl also said, I felt disgusted and angry at the words I was hearing. How could they put someone through that and enjoy it?

"How about you tell him what you were going to do, but sadly never got the chance because of Jimin" The girl said, causing everyone to look at the man. He gave a small chuckle and nodded.

The man then went into detail of the day he arrived here, tortured and almost raped her but because of Jimin he never got the chance. I was disgusted at how happy he seemed, a small smirk on his face as he told his story. I felt horrible that I couldn't have stopped him earlier, I feel like they will keep me here for a long time.

For hours on hours, they kept talking about the days she was here. What they did, how they felt , how she was doing, constantly talking about how weak she got and how terrible she looked whilst she was here. After many hours, I could see that the sun had set through the very small window.

"You're free to go" The girl said, and I was very confused, but I nodded and stood up. I walked up the stairs and past the two other girls and the man, I saw a cab was already called waiting and I got into it, told the driver my address and he started to drive there.

Eunha's P.O.V

"Have you found any ways to make her feel worse?" I said to everyone. Jisu perked up and smiled.

"Whilst I was out for my hospital appointment I saw Holly and Amy go in, I carefully followed them around and heard her be asked to take a pregnancy test. I went into the bathrooms before they did and stayed in there until they had left. Turns out she is pregnant, I bribed one of the receptionists to tell me if she makes any appointments for the baby. I got a call not long after saying she has a scan booked. I found out which doctor it was and then also bribed them to tell her that she must have had a miscarriage, they're going to do it. It'll cause unnecessary pain for her" She explained and I loved her idea.

"That's amazing, hopefully it saddens her as much as we want it to, if not more" I said and everyone nodded.

Mina then grabbed a few bottles of beer, handed them all to us and we cracked them open and drank.

Skip to the appointment...

Holly's P.O.V

Today me and Jimin were going to go to our first check up on the baby's health. I got ready, headed to the boy's dorm and Jimin came out, linked his arm with mine and we left.

As soon as we'd arrived we checked ourselves in, then sat and waited for no longer than five minutes. We were called by a nurse who showed us the way to the correct room. Jimin opened the door for me and we went in.

The doctor was very friendly, he was talking to us casually and asking us necessary questions.

"I just want to check to see if the baby is developing properly" he said and I nodded. As he was doing the scan, he seemed rather concerned which made me begin to worry. He then proceeded to check the machine and try the same things again. The picture wasn't changing.

"You- you don't have a baby" He said and I was speechless. "You must have miscarried early on in the pregnancy" he added and I felt myself tear up. We were so happy to have this child, Tae was elated that he was going to become an uncle, he loves children! We're going to have to tell everyone the news soon. We thanked the doctor for his time and left the room, I needed to go back to my own dorm so we said goodbye and I walked back to my dorm.

As soon as I got there I did everything that I needed to do, and then went to my room. I felt sadness overwhelm me and I laid on my bed, tears left my eyes and I put a hand to my stomach. I still couldn't believe it, everything was going so well.

I decided to message Jimin, I asked him to try and tell the boys and I will tell the girls, he agreed to that and I waited for the girls to come home.

I sat in silence in my room, looking on social media every now and then. I heard the door to the dorm open, and the girls walked in shouting and laughing.

They knocked on my door but I didn't respond to them, they slowly opened the door and I looked up to them. It must have been obvious that I had been crying since they ran over to me and hugged me.

"What's wrong Holly?" Nari asked me as she sat down beside me, I wiped the tears from under my eyes and took in a deep breath.

"We had the appointment and the doctor told us that there was no baby, I miscarried" I said and started to cry again, the girls were shocked but they comforted me anyways. I decided to go to sleep because it was the only thing I wanted to do now. The girls left me to sleep and I fell asleep quickly.

Jimin's P.O.V

I got everyone to sit together and I told them all the news, I looked down at my hands after saying it and they all were definitely surprised that this had happened. Tae looked more upset, I knew he wanted to be an uncle and he loves children, so it would have been painful news for him to hear.

Everyone comforted me and I appreciated it a lot. I decided to go to my room and listen to music to stop myself from thinking about the news too much, but it didn't work. Tears fell from my eyes. We had just been told that we have lost our child.