Chapter Twelve

...30th December...

Amy's P.O.V

I left the girl's asleep in the dorm, and left quietly to meet with Jin early this morning. I got to their dorm and messaged him, to tell him I was at the door. We didn't want anyone to wake up. We didn't want anyone to know.

Jin opened the door, we smiled and he let me in. We went to his room and sat down on the bed, I opened the note which I had created in my phone so we could do this. After around 10 minutes we finally finished.

"So this is all correct?" I asked Jin, he looked at me and nodded.

"The surprise is ready to be in action" He said and we laughed quietly.

"This is going to be amazing" I said and he nodded again.

"It will be, they have absolutely no idea" He said, we lightly did a high five, and I left to go back to our dorm and wake up all of the girls.

Holly's P.O.V

I felt myself get lightly shaken when I woke up. I weakly batted whoever's hands it was off of my shoulders and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked up and saw all three of the girls.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They shouted at the top of their lungs. I covered my ears at the loud volume and then got up, laughing at their amazing level of energy so early.

"Thanks guys, can I sleep some more?" I asked and Nari shook her head at me.

"You need to get ready for today, and pack for one night away from this dorm" She explained and I was surprised.

"Okay, I will, now leave me be to do that" I said, they chuckled and all left me to get ready.

Once I was completely done, I had my bag completely packed and I was then told where on earth we are going.

"We're staying at the boy's dorm tonight" Areum explained and I nodded, smiling at the idea.

As soon as we'd arrived, we got our things and Min let us all in after we had knocked on the door, and jokingly shouted 'ding dong' loudly through their letterbox. We walked in and placed our things down, then I was immediately bombarded with a giant hug from Tae, which made me chuckle.

"Happy Birthday Tae, 23!" I said and smiled, whilst still in his hug, he chuckled then took his own chance to speak.

"Happy Birthday to you too Holly... you're 20 now" He said, realising still that I'm no longer a teenager, we broke our hug and I could see his now surprised expression. I laughed and then so did he.

"Okay guys we want to see you both open your presents!" Nari shouted as she darted past us, finding the rest of the guys.

The rest of us walked in the same direction as her, we saw two piles of presents, not giant but definitely not small. I sighed but smiled at the sight of it, I sat down next to Tae as the rest of the boys filtered into the room.

Tae opened his presents first, and loved every one of them, I was happy since everyone seemed to be having a good time. Then it was my turn to open presents, I always tell people not to spend on me.