Chapter Eight

Holly's P.O.V

After the conversations and lovely food for dinner, me, JiHyun and Jimin sat on the couches for a movie. I didn't mind what movie we watched so they chose a comedy. About ten minutes into the movie, I couldn't keep myself awake so I went to take a nap there on the couch.

That nap filled me with energy, Jimin slowly woke me up after the movie had finished and helped me stand up from my comfortable seat. I got ready for tonight's sleep without having to work tomorrow and felt happy about that. I hopped around Jimin's room to release some of my energy that the nap gave me so I could sleep, but it wasn't working.

Jimin walked in as I sighed and threw myself onto the makeshift bed. He laughed as he was ready and got into his own bed. I got under my blanket and stared at the ceiling, hoping that it would make me so bored I'd fall asleep. But this didn't work, I tossed myself onto my side and studied my view. I looked around in the slightly light room and saw Jimin had fallen asleep. I blushed realising that we were on the same level, he is just perfect to me. I then tried to sleep, which after a long time of seeing Jimin's peaceful face I was successful.

But this trip here has made me think, especially with Tae not knowing how I feel, well what I now think I feel. I thought it was just me liking Jimin, but he truly has managed to make me so much happier than I would have been. He's shown his kindness, he's funny and charming, and not to mention he is really good looking. This is the point where those feelings of liking someone change to loving someone, when you can't picture life without them in it.

The next day I woke up but did not want to get up, however as I laid in that comfortable makeshift bed Jimin managed to talk me into getting up for the day. He reminded me that we needed to shop for some Christmas presents and I agreed on that. We spent some time getting ready, and then we headed out to the mall in Busan. We went our separate ways and went to get each other and his family gifts.

I noticed that Mrs Park has a lovely bracelet which she hasn't taken off since I first saw her. I saw a lovely necklace which seemed to almost match the bracelet that she wears, I hope that she likes it.

I heard Mr Park complaining about some of his shoes being old and beaten up, I looked for those shoes and found them, they were falling apart. I bought a very similar pair of those to give to him.

For JiHyun, I got him a shirt which I thought he'd like, and I got him a nice hat which could go well with that shirt.

For Jimin, I found earrings which were silver loops, with some silver chains hanging from them which I thought he'd really like, and I think they'd suit him. I also found a black shirt with a little print on it which I thought would suit him. As well as that I found a pair of shoes which both of us loved and decided to get us a matching pair. Then finally I found a really nice watch, which was more pricey but I thought he would love it, so I got it for him.

Since I'd already given the presents to everyone else I headed back to find Jimin and we decided to wrap the presents as soon as we're home. We added them under the tree along with a few things which were under it already and we both smiled at each other, the tree looks so much more complete with more presents under it now.

Since we didn't have anything planned today, we headed out for dinner instead of having it at home and ate at a restaurant. We came back, with JiHyun giving us a silly but suspicious look when we came in the door. I immediately felt tired so I went to sleep.

Skip to Christmas Day...

I woke up more excited than usual for Christmas, since it is a new experience I think it's giving me more energy. I slowly got myself out of my bed and realised Jimin was still asleep. I got myself ready for the day, and even when I was done Jimin was still asleep. I smiled at how peaceful he looked before going on my phone to call Tae in another room.